The king of fighters 2003!11!

emsley

Please educated the ignorant: What in the blue hell is an LDM?

that would be a Leader Despiration Move. it's the same as A Super Despiration Move but basically only one of ur team members can do it, the one u've chosen as leader. for example if I chose kyo as my lead, he'd be able to do the GOD DUST sdm I think (not sure if that's what they gave him this year) but none of the other characters would be able to do a Super Despiration, just Despirations.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the change characters thing adds new creativity for combos :). Try a simple one with Iori and Gato.

QCB+A (2x), Change Attack to Gato, A, A, QCF+A, Zero Kiba DM. Thats around 10 hits if you dont count the lag time, Timing is the key for a combo like that.

I'm either playing this too late at night when my eyesight's all hazy or I have a keen eye, but has anyone else had the feeling some of Jhun's sprites are kinda..."squashed" ?, he seems shorter in some poses :), maybe just my imagination...more play will tell. I like the new Robert though.

Ah, yes also, I'm not very impressed with the Character Art. Kim's pose in the After Match um "Gloat Screen" ? [Once again late at night...my terminology seems lacking...! * ], he looks short and plump...and his fingers are disjointed...

Enough ranting for now! Otherwise I like the new backgrounds [iffy fog in the Cemetary though...oops, forgot...stop ranting..], and the story seems interesting.

Oh, one more thing, someone on the Main Kof2003 thread [in Current Affairs] mentioned getting Mai's boobs to bounce if he turned the language to Japanese? Didn't work for me...any ideas? [i'm not a perve! Honest! I just miss 'em...]

* Edit: Just realised it's not late at night, but I haven't slept, so excuse the boob:|

Edited by webcarrot

About the Mai thing, it worked for me just fine.

After playing the game for a while, I really like it now. But I hated the hero team in the beginning but after I realized that I just have to corner someone with Shen Woo and they're dead!

I Liked KOF98, but a "true" fan is just a fan of the series and knows about it since 94'. But I prefer 2002 over 98. 2k3 was just taking it towards a new arc. I doubt it is mediocre. It is still an improment non the less from the Striker system for the last arc.