Step by Step DC ISO burning !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo what a waste of cd's! Use daemon-tools!

This way you can make virtual drives for your images.

Than you can play right away and you can check before burning.

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/download.php

You need to make selfboot images before you even try them on chankast or else they won't work.

Why does everybody want to play it on thier pc? Thats pretty damn lazy and pirating, unless you're from some 3rd world country and can't a fford a dc then I could understand but for all you amercian flockers, get a job! $30 freaking bucks.

Because dreamcast games are hard to find and are very expensive at times, more then the dreamcast it self. I've seen Street Fighter 3: Third Strike for $90 USD.

Because dreamcast games are hard to find and are very expensive at times, more then the dreamcast it self. I've seen Street Fighter 3: Third Strike for $90 USD.

Are you serious? Do you know what kind of specs your pc has to have in order to run chankast? I have a mint copy of 3rd strike which i bought for $40 with shipping, which im thinking of selling, not sure yet. It sells for about 40-50 on ebay, it rarely goes higher than 50, and if you got a good enogh computer to run chankast you most likely have a burner which you can burn games and a dc like 30, and you can probably find it cheaper on ebay with games.

You can load all cd images with Damon tools, all you have to do is choose "Show All Files" and your set.

I just got a question guys, I have recently downloaded "Evolution_The_World_of_Sacred_Device_DC-KALISTO.rar"

Now here comes the problem, this is the 3rd game I download that comes with several files, all ending in " *.001; *.002; *.003; *.004 and so on", one ending in *.sfv and one *.nfo.

So what do I actually need to make out of these files a NRG, BIN or CDI?

Any kind of Burn to CD or something??

Please help! :(

Edited by JuMeSyn