Step by Step DC ISO burning !!

The other day I downloaded Virtua fighter 3tb from Suprnova, but the file is in some weird format that nothing will recognize. I tried dot everything, & nothing worked. Winrar keeps saying the file may be corrupted.

The actual file name is (Virtua Fighter 3T.7z).

7z? What the hell is 7z?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of getting a Dreamcast and was wondering does it really have to be made before November 2000? I was looking around and its seems that the HKT-3030 is only the Euro PAL version. Am I right or wrong about this?

Which Dreamcast model are you absolutely certain about that won't allow me to play ISOs?

Thanks for the help

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Ok, I have a new problem. The other day I downloaded Dead or alive LE (echelon rip) from S.nova, because I gave up on trying to fix my old file. This one is an alcohol file that has an mdf & a mds file, but when I click on the mds file to burn it, it says unsupported file format. Due to my limited experience with alcohol based files I'm guessing that the mds file acts like a glorified cue sheet. So is there any way for me to get around this? I'm willing to hack my arse off if I have to 2 get this thing to work.

Ok, I have a new problem. The other day I downloaded Dead or alive LE (echelon rip) from S.nova, because I gave up on trying to fix my old file. This one is an alcohol file that has an mdf & a mds file, but when I click on the mds file to burn it, it says unsupported file format. Due to my limited experience with alcohol based files I'm guessing that the mds file acts like a glorified cue sheet. So is there any way for me to get around this? I'm willing to hack my arse off if I have to 2 get this thing to work.

What i did was use the disc mount from alcohol and then i use alchol to burn that image to the HD in the CDDA(sp?) format, then i burned it.