Step by Step DC ISO burning !!

some games are just stupid and take like 9 tryes to boot, theres like 1000 factors that effect this and i dont feel like listing them right now

Burn in RAW DAO, with OVERBURNING on MODE 2

if it doesnt work then try a bootdisc, if it still doesnt work you either did it wrong or the image was made wrong (make sure there is a 6 second audio track then data)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF man, my burner is F#%@ing wierd, i used to burn "track at once" and only some games woule work, ok then i switched to "disc at once" and a bunch of games started working(horay!) so now i burned like 3 games and they didnt work, so i was like hm..they all went to that audio player, so i decided to bur "track at once" and i got one of those S.O.Bs to work. Normally that wouldnt bother me but i only got like 7 cd-rs left and no money to buy more so i want to save them for good games..ahh....

Okay...first post.

I have Nero 6 and Alcohol 120%. I have a bunch of games that I dl'd from suprnova, but now I wasted like 10 cd's on a bunch of game that don't work. Most are.nrg while some are.cdi. Do I NEED Nero 5 or Diskjuggler to burn these games? Do I need to use a certain type of CD. I'm using GQ CD's. Last question, does it matter which version of utupia boot disk I have? I really need help, I can't figure out how to burn any of my games...

From what i have heard, neo 6 sux, get version 5.9.x.x.(x meaning whatever) off of kazza or something, then what you do is with nero you open it up, select "file" and click burn image, then select the "iso"(game") and when the little screen comes up it has 3 tabs at the top(info,misc,and burn) select burn, in there check mark "write, and finalize cd" set burn speed to the lowest possible speed and burn "disc-at-once" then select "write and when the cd stops burning check it on the dc, if it doesnt work the try selecting "track-at-once" it's rare that it will need to burn like this but some games do. If you have cdi there a little tool that converts cdi's to nero "nrg.image" you can get it at home brew it called "cdi2nero" isf the game loads to the dc menu option screen then it means you probably need a boot disc but if it loads to the audio player then it means you burned it wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do i do when alcohol 120% says this about my cdi image:

Session 01:

Track 01: Mode 2 Form 1, Length: 285218(557.1 MB), Address: 000000

Session 02:

Track 02: Mode 2 Form 1, Length: 000302(604 KB), Address: 296618

How do i burn that? Or make it self boot becuse i know it's not going to work becuase there is no audio track in the firast session, is there a way to switch it around, or something? I've tried ripping game and making them self boot but they come out in that format. not this one which is a working iso:

Session 01:

Track 01: Audio, Length: 000300(600 KB), Address: 000000

Session 02:

Track 02: Mode 2 Form 1, Length: 325502(635.7 MB), Address: 011700