KOF 2003 On KAWA-X

zuricksaves

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

well it turns out theres a new dump of kof2003 and so far its working lovely in kawaks 1.48dev (matching the dat dead on unlike the hack done to make it work on dev) :(

the 40.8MB zip is on newsgroup here's what is in the zip:

new%20kof2003.jpg

good luck hexing this as i hope for those of you that still perfer kawa-x get it running.

also anyone playing around with fba-x might wanna give this a shot :D

Edited by Prican25

well it turns out theres a new dump of kof2003 and so far its working lovely in kawaks 1.48dev (matching the dat dead on unlike the hack done to make it work on dev) :-D

the 40.8MB zip is on newsgroup here's what is in the zip:

new%20kof2003.jpg

good luck hexing this as i hope for those of you that still perfer kawa-x get it running.

also anyone playing around with fba-x might wanna give this a shot :)

very interesting..........get it on fbax Prican and send me the goods!

kof2003 won't work on kawa-x due to the fact the emu can't handle it being based on an older version of kawaks (1.45) nor will there be a new kawa-x since Mhz aka Mr. K doesn't make kawaks any more and has passed his work to razzola which doesn't have an xbox nor the software to make a new kawa-x.

this new one only runs on the kawaks dev perfectly and they're trying to get it working on mame and fba as of right now.

so i suggest you keep the bootleg to play the game till the pcb dump is running on fba or mame.

well its already officially been said that it won't work in older kawaks so this thread will be unpinned and closed

if anything changes, it will be reopen but untill then its closed.

Edited by Prican25