KOF 2003 On KAWA-X

zuricksaves

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the real *Fixed* P1 for KOF2003 has been released and someone is just releasing fake/non-working P1 roms to confuse people into thinking its not released.

A similar thing was done by the authors of WinKawaks who released WinKawaks 1.48 early so that people would be so caught up with the new release that they forget about the DEV version.

alright i registered just for this so i apologize for my total n00b loserness. Anyway I keep seeing all this about fbax haveing a hacked version out that will run 2k3, and on top of that there is a torrent with the rom for it on suprnova. Anyway when i try and use the one off suprnova it says the rom is ok but freezes at about 50% when loading the rom. when i try using my copy that i play in mame (with the pmame.bin added to the archive from the emulator it tells me it is missing the s1.bin. am i just on a wild goose chase here? has anyone else tried the one off suprnova? redownloaded the ghoztfbax as it is called from force x's link (thanks man) in the "Get Kawa-HeX And FBAX From Here" and get the same results so i'm pretty sure my emu files are all good its just the rom not working. Just surprised there's been no mention of it in this thread since the readme in there does mention playing 2k3 with it. ah well i've already got my homemade xbox stick wired for usb as well so i guess i can still play its just mame is nowhere near as convinient as playin it on the box :)

ok first i'll say welcome to the forum, now this being your first post i'll be easy on you.

this topic is for KOF2003 On Kawa-X only so if you want help on FBAx go to the FBAx topic.

anything more on FBAx or anything else off topic in here it will get deleted without warning!

Edited by Prican25

Yeah I apologize i found the topics before you even mentioned came to apologize and say ignore my stupid post but you had beaten me to the punch. anyway in my past trolling all i've ever looked at were the pinned topics in here since thats where all the good stuff was.... my bad, i'll shut up now :)

Just an FYI about the new stuff runnin on NRX.........

the P rom they are using is the same as the rom used to run on XBOX (pmame.bin)

all they did was chop up th pmame.bin into 1mb chunks (7mb so 7 chunks) and merged pmame.bin with pmame chunk1 = nrx p rom.

its pmame.bin + the first 1mb of pmame.bin at the end of it to make the 8mb nrx p rom. kinda shady if you ask me (not giving credit where its due ---DARKZONE)

anyway, enjoy on nrx........still not universal, just hacked for play.

Edited by N3oGhost