Ok almost ready to build up my dc collection

is it possible to burn and play mvsc2 or street fighter 3 third strike for the dreamcast, does any body actually own a burned copy of the game? These are my two top games that I want.

-Or should i just try my luck searching through the used game stores?

Thanks

I have a burned copy MvC2 but I dont have the image with me. I havent seen any MvC2 in stores though but Im sure you can SFIII:3rd strike.

Hey I was wondering how big the file (mvsc2 ) is, I download three from overnet, ranging from 720mb, 140 mb, 930 mb, so how big is this file supposed to be??

You would only be able to burn the 140 mb file and 720 mb file. Don't worry it will be enough for a 700mb CD because nero (or another burning software) will overburn the CD.

You can always use ebay to get games, that where i got sf3 and mvc2 but i was able to use shareza it's like kazaa but no bad stuff like spyware and stuff and i was able to get a working iso for sf3 the "jap version" but now im still looking for msc2, all you have to do it download the game, it's usually packed up like sf3 was like 350 mb, something like that but when you unpack it came out to some where from 700-800mb, and i just used nero "burned image" "track-at-once" put it in my dc and it worked, i have 3 different sf3 iso's and only one of them work, so keep trying. :lol:

Me too, I only do it if I can find it, and if its really good.

It doesn't matter much since the games usually range from $3-$20

Except for games like MvsC2 which was $30, but that was the first game I bought :D

hehe, what i do, is this

when a game is 30, i realized hey! the DC itself is 30 where i buy games!!

and when you buy a DC, you get a free game

so i pay thirty, get a DC, and a free 30 dollar game

so pretty much i get a new DC whenever i buy a 30 dollar game

(i have 26 DCs now, 14 where from that)