Who would you vote for president?

Gryph

Who would you like to be president?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I ain't going to vote (through my dad :blink:) for Bush.

The U.S. PATRIOT Act is a load of crap. It is just like COINTELPRO, and FBI agency in the 1960's that destroyed the American Indian Movement (AIM), The Communist Party (CP), and the Black Panther Party (BPP). They also are linked to the murders of Malcolm X and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (More Info at Cointel.org

Also, he uses Christianity as a springboard for his politics. I am an atheist, but I see him use his religion as if the whole of the U.S. IS Christian themselves. Also, after almost all his speeches, he says "May God keep Blessing America" as if we are the only country to get a "blessing" from God.

So, all in all, Bush is a DOUCHE!!!

The U.S. PATRIOT Act is a load of crap. It is just like COINTELPRO, and FBI agency in the 1960's that destroyed the American Indian Movement (AIM), The Communist Party (CP), and the Black Panther Party (BPP). They also are linked to the murders of Malcolm X and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (More Info at Cointel.org

Also, he uses Christianity as a springboard for his politics. I am an atheist, but I see him use his religion as if the whole of the U.S. IS Christian themselves. Also, after almost all his speeches, he says "May God keep Blessing America" as if we are the only country to get a "blessing" from God.

Right on Brother!

Word to all that bro. Why should the US be the World's police? It's their damn fault that the Taliban attacked. They never wanted anyhelp to push the Soviet's back.

Hey people, if you live in a state where there is a primary today, and you are old enough to vote, go out and support your favorite candidate by voting! Every vote counts! Even if its for G.W. Bush, show your support.

Oh my god...Al Sharpton is third with 8.2% so far in the South Carolina primary...

However, only 149 out of 2008 precincts have reported in...but still

First - John Edwards with 45.6%

Second -John Kerry with 28.9% (Geez that's a huge gap!)

Third - Al Sharpton

Fourth - Wesley Clark

I'll try to keep you apprised of the going ons if I'm online...not like any of you care. But still.