Who would you vote for president?

Gryph

Who would you like to be president?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gyrkhjdf89yfKlaw:

I understand what you're saying. There was no need for being insulting. What I saying is that the max a President can serve is 8, because there is a two-term cap. 4 + 4 = 8. I thought you were saying 4 + 4 = 10 or some crap. But, I see where you're right. You really should have clarified that statement to begin with.

EDITED, because GC asked me to, and I respect him.

oval: This already got resolved when GC read it. If I was to be tempbanned for something this stupid, I would expect him to get tempbanned as well for starting it.

GrojkdfihjdfKlaw: If you want to call me a stupid jackass, do it via AIM.

Gyrkhjdf89yfKlaw:

I understand what you're saying. There was no need for being insulting. What I saying is that the max a President can serve is 8, because there is a two-term cap. 4 + 4 = 8. I thought you were saying 4 + 4 = 10 or some crap. But, I see where you're right. You really should have clarified that statement to begin with.

EDITED, because I cut a deal.

Oooh. Someone's mad!

You should have known your facts before you made that post. There was no need to clarify my statement, it's common knowledge (if you live in the US atleast). I'm worth my salt and I learned that presidents can serve for a max of 10 years.

Let's end this bickering and say that I'm the jackass for flying off the handle in the beginning. Since jackass is such a strong and horrible word. :lol:

oval: This already got resolved when GC read it. If I was to be tempbanned for something this stupid, I would expect him to get tempbanned as well for starting it.

GrojkdfihjdfKlaw: If you want to call me a stupid jackass, do it via AIM.

Why should I have been temporarily banned? Jackass is a friendly, and upbeat derogatory word. And I'm not going to go through all that trouble to IM you and call you a jackass. I'd be a jackass to do that. :lol:

Enough of this jackass before GC really bans me...

Not everyone immediately recalls every little fact based on a minor reference immediately. Of course, you should know that, since you're apparently omniscient.

Also, oval said I was going to get tempbanned. I was expressing my view on that, because it would not be fair to leave the person who started it unpunished. Of course, you see and know all, so I shouldn't be explaining this.

I am omniscient. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding. Ok, I realize that I went overboard in calling you a jackass. I should have just corrected your mistake in a more professional and friendly fashion.

I am placing my hand out to you for a truce and good company, but I will say that this is not a surrender, just a diplomatic end to the beginning of a Cold Flame War.

Oh yeah, I too had a little chat with GC so you weren't the only one...damn! :lol:

Edited by GryphonKlaw