Spammed This Morning.. Please Read

This morning we had a spammer who spammed about 88 posts in an hour. It's sad how some people have no life at all. Anyways I want to personally give out all his information so all the forums out there like us ban him! Also I hope the SPAMBOTS receive his email while posting this as well. If not, you know what to do.

Most Used Username: Lorick_von

IP Address (static IP, never changes, great for *cough*): 24.196.180.107

Emails Used: thomastdg@lawyer.com, tdgforce@yahoo.com

For more detailed information, help yourself.

We hope everyone now understand the degree we will go to when someone spams this forum or website. This user was a person who flamed a moderator yesterday and had his account suspended. When he found out, he went ahead and spammed the forum like a retarded ant. Don't be stupid, internet wars are for retarded and will always be. Good day. :(

now I think this is going too far.

Putting someone's real life information is a bit much to put on a PUBLIC WEBSITE, including his IP, real name, and many emails.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve this, but at least remove the really personal info...

just to be nice if anything :\

You probably didn't read some of the messages this SOB was posting. I think this is tough justice. The only thing that gives me a little qualm is that those emails, and even that name could well just be some kid's dad who is unaware of his son's discrepancies, and now will recieve about a million emails a day.

You probably didn't read some of the messages this SOB was posting. I think this is tough justice. The only thing that gives me a little qualm is that those emails, and even that name could well just be some kid's dad who is unaware of his son's discrepancies, and now will recieve about a million emails a day.

I couldn't have said it any better. Anyone who wants to insult people here or threaten them in anyway deserves this to happen to them. What would the world be if there were no Jail's? Well this is a special version, just for the internet, if you can call it like that. It takes away the bad people, sort of speak. It's like a community watch, if someone does something very bad, notify EVERYONE. :P

• 3 weeks later...