Test your Reflex!

Alpha

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My average is.33, and my best thus far is.25 -- yup, it's a tie with Gamecop. I may be able to get a better score, but grew tired of it... :)

To get a score of 0, I assume you must get lucky and just happen to click at the right moment. I can understand.14 or something, but 0... sorry, but I don't think it's biologically possible to be that fast. (You know that whole deal of 1) your brain must register/recognize the change in color, and then 2) sends signals to your muscles to click on the mouse, which 3) is definitely not an instantaneous reaction -- 0 seconds being instantaneous -- and thus there is always a passage of time, no matter how fast... yeah, something like that.) :P

My average is.33, and my best thus far is.25 -- yup, it's a tie with Gamecop. I may be able to get a better score, but grew tired of it...  :P

To get a score of 0, I assume you must get lucky and just happen to click at the right moment. I can understand.14 or something, but 0... sorry, but I don't think it's biologically possible to be that fast. (You know that whole deal of 1) your brain must register/recognize the change in color, and then 2) sends signals to your muscles to click on the mouse, which 3) is definitely not an instantaneous reaction -- 0 seconds being instantaneous -- and thus there is always a passage of time, no matter how fast... yeah, something like that.)  :)

I didn't get lucky to score 0, in fact i was very very lucky to get it :)

even more if you consider that I was half sleep and half awake when I did it the test ( 3 AM ) :D

Besides the zero, before the best score that I had it was 0.21 :)

Edited by Voz