Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
random guy

2000 Members!

Hi I just checked the bottom of the screen, and you guys now officially have exactly 2000 members :)

That's impressive. Congratulations! :lol:

EDIT: I thought I'd put up the actual stats:

"Our members have made a total of 25450 posts
We have 2000 registered members
The newest member is Verboten
Most users ever online was 153 on Jan 3 2004, 09:39 PM"

Hmm... What happened on Jan 3??? Edited by random guy

i never noticed it, nywy we ol this to GameCop 4 makin such good emulation site!

Thanks for the compliments guy's but like I've said over and over. It's not me who makes this site, it's the members. I'm just the regulator like all of the other admins here. I have a feeling 3,000 registered members will be a month away with kof2003's maybe release soon. :)

I'm still scratching my head though why the user's online have decreased. If you guys know anyone who went on this site before our downtime, makesure you tell them were back online. I have a feeling some people think this site is still dead after the 4 day downtime. :lol:

This forum rocks. I join in December and have been coming here multiple times a day. Great place to be when I'm at work. :)

[quote name='random guy' date='Jan 22 2004, 04:38 PM']Hmm... What happened on Jan 3???[/quote]
Answer is [url="http://www.tecsoc.org/pubs/history/2003/jan3.htm"]here[/url]. :lol: :lol:

BTW, congratulations to you all. :lol:

What does some dude inventing artificial straws in 1888 have to do with what happened on Jan 3rd on [u]this[/u] forum in [u]this[/u] year?