==::|Insanity of it All|::==

NeoMaster

How would you rate the MP3?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey everyone, its NeoMaster again. I've been really busy putting together a mp3 and finally after so much hours, its complete. I present to you, "Insanity of it All" which is a huge assortment of samples from KOF, Garou and SVC that are played in the foreground with metal slug 5 music in the background. Its pretty insane if you ask me. I would like to ask you kind people to try it out and see it you like it or not. Any comments are welcome. You can find a link below. Its hosted on Geocities so if a couple of people download it at once the file may go offline for awhile, just try again later if this happens. I'll try to get it the file on the mirror site a little later in the afternoon.

Remember to SAVE TARGET AS or the download won't work.

http://www.geocities.com/ssjchau/Insanity.zip

Mirror, Remember to SAVE TARGET AS

http://ssjchau.tripod.com/Insanity.mp3

Edited by NeoMaster

Some excellent Super Desperation Moves' sound effects... Iori and Kyo are quite recognizable...Ryu too... There should be some Kouryu's lines, they kick ass.

"Biyoku! Amarini mo Biyoku!"

Got to love that Metal Slug background music. :)

Edited by Agozer

There no better sound in the the world than bgm and vg sound effects. Gave me a seizure listening to it. I like the sword *ching*s. Whered you get the sound effects from, were they bunch of little ones. Could you send me a.rar file of them if you can, because i wanna make all my windows sounds snk and capcom soundbites. Or maybe a link to a site.

I got all of the sounds from kawaks sound log. You can make your own if you want. Just open a neogeo game in kawaks and record the samples of the game of your choice.

Play a little game shall we? Can anyone name the samples that were used in the MP3? Come on, give it a try.

I just submitted the file to kofchile.cl. Hopefully I can get more people to download it by spreading the word. They also have a lot of cvs2 and garou and kof mp3's there if anyone is interested in that sort of stuff.