Multiplayer

emsley

Does anyone play multiplayer on the net?

At the moment my flavour is medal of honor allied assault,

If you do play this i can guide you to the best server on the net, and all the mods and patches,Maybe we can hook up for a game?

I played a squad [ clan ] Last night calld the CO company, i have never known anything like it, get this... When you get a sniper rifle you think oh boy ill pick somone of from distance, i was playing a girl, thats write a girl, i aiming threw my sniper rifle down a long stretch of road, and she capt me wile moving with her sniper rifle, she baseically raped me the hole game, a girl:confused: Outstanding players out there.

So if anyone digs multi post away!

I like Unreal Tournament the best for online. Fantastic game to this day. Get it.. play it... live it... love it! It rules. Half-Life was a great game too that took me forever to beat. One of the few games that was so good I kept playing to the end (which disappointed me, sad to say). Other than that, I suck at most of them.... of course I've only played pimply-faced college teens that have nothing to do but play all day on their dorm T1/T3 connection! haha.... damn kids!

• 1 year later...

I used to play eq alot until i realized that pc poon tang didnt help me relieve myself of my blue balls.

I used to play eq alot until i realized that pc poon tang didnt help me relieve myself of my blue balls.

Holy hell man! That was the evilest bump of all time... Were you bored or something?

Edited by Agozer

I somethimes play Alien vs Predator 2 online.

That game rules. I just installed it to replay the human campaign since I can't play Doom III without my new processor (should be here today or till Wednesday).

I somethimes play Alien vs Predator 2 online.

That game rules. I just installed it to replay the human campaign since I can't play Doom III without my new processor (should be here today or till Wednesday).

AvP freaks me out. The motion detector especially.