Neon Genesis Evangelion

Juniel

:lol: Ok..

I recently found NGE very interesting and would like an original set of comics

or animes or movies DVD anything....

If you live near New Zealand, (eg:AUSTRALIA) tell me so I can buy it off you..

is there a scanned comic on line? I found GTO this way...

help me out especially those who know NGE...

I can't help you out with the comics or anything, but I do live in Australia and I do have copies of both of the NGE movies (that were ever released in English). No way will I sell them to you (they were a Christmas present!) But I suppose I could rip them 4 u...

Also check out http://www.softredmania.com/nintendo64-2.htm for the Neon Genesis Evangelion Nintendo 64 Game!

Is this movie you have...on Divx, the whole series??? like the entire series?

cos I can watch them on cartoon network,(I m sure random guy will know this)

but it is on at 12am! I can't stay up that long...besides, TV series seem to show

tiny (it is on for 30 mins..).

Is there any way I can get that off you???

or maybe random guy can rip it and give it to me some how....

I am desperate you guys..

help... :lol:

I have the whole series as DivX (well, some are RM's for some unknown reason).

I have a couple of movies Such as Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and some other. All DivXs.

That series is grand, but it has so many biblical references that you would need the Bible beside you when watching.

Hmmm...you should try Berserk (if you haven't already). I don't know, but I've enjoyed watching that series. Animation could use a little work, but nice story.

Haven't seen Evangelion though... Sci-fi themes in anime usually turn me off for some reason. I guess if i ever switch to a faster connection, I'll try to download some. :/

Yeah I can rip you the movies but the thing is they will probably be BIG. I have these programs which let me burn DVDs so they are zone zero: IE they can be played on any DVD player. But if I were to do that they would be to big to transfer through the internet, so I would have to send them to you. I'm a bit worried that postage will cost an arm and a leg, but I have a friend over from New Zealand at the moment, so he will be going back there. If you could wait, I could get him to post them for me from New Zealand?

It's just an idea anyway.

Hey random guy, that will be so awesome! How long do I need to wait?

I live in CHCH by the way, tell me if you think it can work..

I have the whole series as DivX (well, some are RM's for some unknown reason).

I have a couple of movies Such as Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and some other. All DivXs.

That series is grand, but it has so many biblical references that you would need the Bible beside you when watching.

Only been 1 "movie." Death and Rebirth are to replace the last 2 episodes in the series. And the biblical references are great o_O. It also touchs on topics like sexuality, depression and stuff like that. Its a friking mind job if you ask me.

cos I can watch them on cartoon network,(I m sure random guy will know this)

but it is on at 12am! I can't stay up that long...besides, TV series seem to show

What they show on CN is a censord version. Just like The Big-O, Gundam Wing and Cowboy Bebop. The DVDs would certinaly uncut.

Theres is also a PS2 game coming out in the near future(which will be just like the n64 version) and a movie that I hope wont be as bad as Resident Evil.

When i worked for a gamestore i checked out the entire dvd collection and ripped them, made VCDs (before i had a dvd burner). Comes out to something like 10 discs but i kept it within 8 cases so it matches the dvd set (8 dvds). Made covers with a spine that creates an image when put together. I kinda went ballistic on it now that i think of it. Each disc had a menu with a unique image. You only would get credits at the end of the disc (instead of after each episode).

wow i really wasted a lot of time doing it. BUt it was fun as hell!

lol