A 1emulation.com video game

I have a bold vision for a 1emulation.com open-source video game (which you can play online) and that way the best posters on the forum would be allowed to have their very own character! Now how about THAT for incentive to join this forum?!?

I think the only thing left would be to decide what type of game we want to make??? :lol:

It's very possible to do this so that when you login..your logged in via your own SN you registered in the forum. It wouldn't be easy, but we should find or maybe get something made. We have this thing against hack's or edits though for the forum, so we'll think about it.

Didn't mean to step on your toes, guys, this forum is awesome enough as it is, I just thought it would be a cool idea. I always have dreams that are impractical/impossible, just ignore me!

(I still reckon it would be cool though!)

I really don't think theres much stopping you. I mean, theres nothing stopping me from creating 1emu comics and movies. So go for the game if you know how to code it.

If we dont like it, we can jus close the thread :P

Ah, you've got me there, I wouldn't have the first idea how to code it.

I reckon I could write a pretty good script/storyline though. Obviously though that is useless without someone to code it.

Well Im gonna leave this option open, if anyone wants to have a go at designing an internet-compatible console based game, just let me know.

(I feel kinda silly now :P )

well an online game i dunno about

but on my forum we created a game in the vien of monkey island with this point and click engine that i can't remember for the life of me.

pretty interesting game considering i was a flying head in it!

Yeah, I've used a program like that only it was to create old text+graphics style games (IE Leisure Suit Larry, Space Quest).

I could definitely make a game like that that would be fun. But it wouldn't really be the same if you couldn't play it online.