50 Activation Emails Sent!

Well we fixed our mailing server. We sent around 50 activation emails. The only ones that weren't send were for people who either put fake emails, registered before January 19 (accounts automatically delete if no verification) or made clone accounts (which we only sent the email to only one of them, usually the latest one). That's about it, newly registered members shouldn't ever have to deal with this since we fixed the problem causing it. To all the new users, enjoy the forums! :lol:

PS: If you were one of the users who still have not got a activation email, please just register again. Most likely your username was either auto-pruned from the verification system before January 19 or you put a wrong email initially by accident.

Should I be concerned that I havent recieved an activation email, even though (apart from when it was down) I haven't had any trouble signing in? (although I have broadband so I guess I'm *always* signed in)???

Should I be concerned that I havent recieved an activation email, even though (apart from when it was down) I haven't had any trouble signing in? (although I have broadband so I guess I'm *always* signed in)???

I think your confused on what activation email is! :)

See when a user try's to register here and become a member they get sent a verification or activation email to set up their account. You had to do it as well. Our mailing server hasn't been working so well and people were having trouble completing their member registration here. So we finally the mailing server and remailed all the activation emails for the people who didn't get it or was still waiting for it in their email inbox. :lol: