Accents Anyone?

-VIOLENCE-

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to choose an accent, it'd surely be a Scottish one. It's just the purest and oldest form of English, I guess.

BTW: It's quite common to speak around three or four languages fluently, I guess. Well, at least over here in europe. Three languages are the minimum required to graduate from highschool. That'd be French, German, Italian and English in my case. And I don't just one or two years of having lessons and forgetting the wholestuff afterwards. If you wanna get any mark better than E you should speak it fluently.

I want to get rid of my Japanese accent. It is not overbearing, but its there. You know how tiring it is explaining to people why a black guy has a japanese accent? :D

Hahahahahahaha! Sorry dude, but I must admit that would look/sound pretty damn funny.

I can flawlessly imitate LOTS of accents, i think i should be a voice actor, some of my favorites....

Arnold Schwartzenegger (you cant spell it either lol)

English

Scottish

French-Canadian

Canadian

Indian

Spaniard

Deep...erm...heavy rock singer voice...you know those hard rock songs where their voice is so deep you cant tell what their saying? yeah, its like that kinda

i can do alot more those are just my faves

(speaking of which, if you could have anyone say anything in the above accents what would it be? im going to make some sound recordings for my website)

So far my only request is to have Ahhnold (hah) talk about making pancakes with little pink swirly things

IN other words....

i wouldnt wish for anything because i can do them all anyway

Edited by Shibathedog

I want to get rid of my Japanese accent. It is not overbearing, but its there. You know how tiring it is explaining to people why a black guy has a japanese accent? :D

Hahahahahahaha! Sorry dude, but I must admit that would look/sound pretty damn funny.

its the bless/curse of being mixed.

ok no offence by this, because i hate racism more than anything in the world

but remember that line from, what was it..uhh Charlies Angels 2 i think? or was it rush hour 2..or both..whatever...

"Im Blackenese" lol

seriously though, if you want to get rid of it, there are usually alot of language classes for things like that at local colledges, my dad used to teach one and thats probably how i learned to do all my accents

now he just teaches general speaking to the public, making speaches..hell he teaches everything except that now...whatever..no one cares :D

Oh. its not a problem. Actually i should have been more clear. i wouldnt trade my accent nor any part of me for the world. but the constant questions might make me consider it. i really dont have too much of a problem with my speech. its only a slight accent anyway.

besides my gf loves it. :D

It's like guys with British accents. All the girls I know love British accents.

I can only do a few accents/voices

Southern Louisiana Bayou talk

Larry David voice

Indian (I learned that when I lived in India for 3 years. Worst 3 years of my life)

Mexican

Stoner

So-Cal

My physics teacher (it's such a weird accent. A mixture of Mexican, Spaniard, Cuban, and American)