sammy may take over snk

ovalprocess

yup there is a pc versio, 2 cds, in one it is the game and in the other some goodies i think, you also have it for ps and dreamcast, and some other console, the ps one is considered to be the best if i am not wrong

I was wondering something about the Sammy vs. games...Do they really have a huge line up of characters to already make Sammy vs Capcom & Sammy vs SNK. The characters they already have are great but they can't contend with the sheer amount of Capcom and especially SNK.

I was wondering something about the Sammy vs. games...Do they really have a huge line up of characters to already make Sammy vs Capcom & Sammy vs SNK. The characters they already have are great but they can't contend with the sheer amount of Capcom and especially SNK.

They may be including characters from Rumble Fish...if they turn out to be accepted. I don't think they really have enough characters though. They might as well call it The Entire Guilty Gear Lineup vs. A Small Fraction of Capcom's Lineup.

Yeah, I also heard about that Darkstalkers thing... I hope it's true, because imagine Axl vs. Dhalsim. :lol: Now *that* is simply retarded! Seriously, the SF cast just would not mix in well in the same game as the cast of GG -- like oil and water, or something. GG features crazy original character designs, while SF is...well, it's SF, and not as wildly creative in terms of characters -- Darkstalkers would probably fit in better with the GG cast.

On a side note, the game is still in -- I believe -- the early stages of development; and I don't think there is even a single screenshot of it available, so there's no sense even to begin talking about character rosters. Anything else at this point, is just wild theories and speculations -- so a waste of time to bother with those.

Anyhow, the whole versus series have got out of control. Now, it seems most fighters released are all versus games. :lol: Soon-to-come: DBZ vs. Capcom vs. Sammy vs. SNK

Oh... and I've played GBA ver. of GGX on a rom, and...yeah, well, just get GGXX for PS2. :lol: