THE BEST EMULATOR FOR NEO GEO TODAY!!!

Hi!!!

I found this jewel Neo Rage X ECGC Final

This version emulate ALL the Neo Geo Roms (Including SNK vs CAPCOM) without modifications to the original ROM file

I tried to emulate MSLUG5 and Samurai Shodown 5 and voilá: works excellent!!!

Also Crouching Tiger 2003 works

This emulator need a key, as a gift I put here:

Name= HappyASR

Key = A220-CC87-5884-0F96

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you played ur mslug5 on neoragex EGCG version? i been out lately, is there a new fix? :( i still got the crap graphics... nywy i use the modified v06.b neoragex to play mslug5...

the egcg ver final is the best, so far i have gotten many problems with the mslug5

ithought it was the rom but it was the emulator and then come this new neoragex and it worked great i still have to get the ss5 rom soon but this is the best neo geo emu so far :(:lol:

Edited by neo

I would think that it has something to do with the roms being zipped and the zip contains multiple files, instead of just one rom image.

Or have you seen an arcade emulator that uses single rom images?

Edited by Agozer

NeoRAGEx is fullscreen only and always will be. To tell you the truth, I've never really understood what's so great about emulators that use the windowed mode.

Since the original hardware (any) outputted fullscreen only, why should emulators do it differently? ;) Or then I'm just too old-school and old-fashioned.

EDIT: I mean sure, windowed mode is needed when you start the emulator and configure it, but to actually play it in a window? No way, man...

Edited by Agozer

i understand what you mean~

windowed mode is useful in some cases. hanging out in irc and throwing a quick SS bout while trolls are trolling about which linux distro is best. ;)

eagerly waiting for that emule download at 99.9%.

plus... vba (gba) looks kinda funny fullscreen. :(

i'm just saying i'd like to have the option. when fullscreen, i know everybody just throws the image out to their bigscreen tv and windowed mode doesn't even matter but...

beh, -1 offtopic~