I got the blue beta ver of Bleemcast

Actually memorex are very good

I use Memorex, and TDK, I also use Imation but their crap, their good CDs yeah, but the new formula they put in their newer CDs is so thick that its almost a CD-RW so the DC has trouble booting them it takes anywhere from 4-12 attempts

it sounds like the image you downloaded got currupted or something, i would try Redownloading it, reburning it, (in Alchohol 120% put it in RAW/DAO MODE) and see what happens

most of the time burning it in RAW/DAO mode will make them work, which is why i always burn in that mode anyway, because it always works (unless your DC, CDs, image, etc, is crap)

what do you mean 3-4 times? Like burning it or trying it on the dc? Cuz i bought a bunch of imatation cds and i dont know if thats why some iso's dont work.

no i mean like this (it might just be my batch of CDs is defective or something, because my older Imation CDs work awsome..or a new formula in the newer CDs, which is what i found after doing some reasearch, that other people where having the same problem and this is why..but anyway...)

Open DC

Put game in

close lid

wait for it to read the CD for like 1.5 minutes and then it fails

turn off

turn on

turn off

turn on

turn off

turn on

turn off

turn on

turn off

turn on

turn off

turn on

wait like 15 seconds....it boots

i noticed they boot with less trys when the DC is hot, maybe i should try moving my DC to a warmer area