Atomisware, CPS3, NAOMI?

Gryph

Atomisware?

Why dont you get some C4 and blow there officies up much quicker and does not take as long to kill.

Yes, well....THAT would be one way...but I wouldn't recommend it. :lol:

im sure that if a Naomi emulater came out it wouldn't be to hard for the programmers to also make it run Atomisware games, as the Atomisware is pretty much just a Naomi board only cut down a bit, but anyways you will be waiting atleast anohter 2 or 3 years before you see any of them emus come out, well cps3 could come out before that, but the other 2 well don't get your hopes up for a long time yet.

Oh well. I guess I'll have to drive across town and spend lots of quarters on the arcade machines. The games are worth, the drive isn't. I discovered this arcade that has some pretty good games (it has KOF2000) but the people that go there are gangbangers and the ricer AzN crowd. It's like they live there or something and never go to school or work. And damn those motherflockers are GOOD at KOF2000, it's amazing.

Oh well. I guess I'll have to drive across town and spend lots of quarters on the arcade machines. The games are worth, the drive isn't. I discovered this arcade that has some pretty good games (it has KOF2000) but the people that go there are gangbangers and the ricer AzN crowd. It's like they live there or something and never go to school or work. And damn those motherflockers are GOOD at KOF2000, it's amazing.

Apparently they've had lots of training, since you said that they lived there. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
as for cps3, get a dreamcast :huh: all cps3 games except one was released on dc and can be found easy on newsgroups or some irc chans while the system will cost you 20-30 bucks

I think I'm going to do that. But only when I move out of home which should be in 2-3 years.