Elecbyte dead?

alexis

The other day i was trying to get to their homepage and got the site not found message several times i also believe i have read about this before but since i never paid much attention to that site, can´t asure that, the big problem is that they are mugen´s creators and if they leave the project it is almost probable we won´t see any update unless some guy starts working on it. Guys who eads the news about nugen should know better than me.

me too :lol:

well the game could get updated by some programmer or something, i guess that it doesn´t require much more effort, it is not like emulating a game or getting a more powerful engine (at least for now), what it really needs is win xp compability and a user friendly interface

me too :(

well the game could get updated by some programmer or something, i guess that it doesn´t require much more effort, it is not like emulating a game or getting a more powerful engine (at least for now), what it really needs is win xp compability and a user friendly interface

Well someone would have to get the source code for MUGEN. Or if they are very good reverse engineer programmers they can somehow extract it.

Hacking the program may be the reason the website is dead.

Some beta testers to WinMugen hacked it a bit and released it before it was finished.

So winmugen is out but you can't even play your characters on it because it is not done :(

Elecbyte specifically said noone should alter there program and everybody knows leaking a beta is REALLY low. :lol:

Not to mention it breaks copywrite law to modify the mugen program.

I hope something really bad happens to those leakers and anybody that hosts that leaked pirate piece of crap :angry:

Geezus..is everyone on the bandwagon leaking software all of a sudden?

First it's the XBOX emulator and now this. People have to get it in their heads that once they do this, the developers are most likely going to stop working on the project. :lol: