thanks a bunch man, great link.

do you have any idea if that site is going to get the rest of the games, id love to get a hold of Giga Wing 2, i loved the first game.

gotta question about the download though, i have a.img file,.sub file and.ccd, what the hell do i do, ive burned ikaruga befor, but i just got a simple nrg file to burn on nero. what do i do?

Edited by Mecha71

do you have any idea if that site is going to get the rest of the games

i dont think so because its like this for a long time and i dont think there will be any (hay but iam not sure)

i have a.img file,.sub file and.ccd

if you find a ccd file that mean its clone cd file and you need a clone cd program to burn it (if you are using nero here some hint to burn the imag with nero but i recomandid to use clone cd)

hint one:use (Daemon Tools) to mount image and copy it with nero(thank you IJTF_Cinder )

hint two:use (IsoBuster) program to convert almost any image to iso format and burn it with nero

there is also hint three by using (CDmage) program but iam not good it this one

good luck :D

Great link, but what are the parts for half-life saved as?

What do I do with the parts once I have downloaded them?

I havnt downloaded them yet because I dont have broadband, but if you could let me know what to do with the parts that would be great.

The separate files are parts to the big file, like slices of pie from a big pie(it's so you dont have to wait in front of the computer downloading forever, you can do it parts at a time if you dont have the time) there should be a main file which extracts the little files in onle big file(probably the first one, i downloaded the capcom vs snk but the shiz didnt work.....

Use alchohol 120%, it should only let you select the right one, and then do the rest for you

I got to this late :( i coulda sent you mine :(

most games are in Classic Sega Hub, Romster Hub, suprnova or FileDonkey for future reference

thats actually a nice site that you founf loay, because most sites dont host any at all!!