how about some jokes in this forum??

A vicar, a priest and a rabbi are hiking up a great mountain (I hope I don't get in trouble for this :lol:). The sun is shining high in the sky, and the three hikers are feeling hot and bothered. Soon they come across this beautiful estuary, like a lake built into the mountain. They are amazed and it is a beautiful sight, so they decide to go for a swim.

However, they had no bathers' costumes with them, so they all decide to strip naked and skinny-dip. They had barely been in the pool long enough to get wet, however, when they noticed a huge group of hikers heading up the mountain. Fearing that members of their congregation might be present, the holy men panic and run out of the lake, still stark naked, into nearby bushes. The vicar and the priest covered their genitals as they ran, but the rabbi hid his face.

when they were finally safe, the priest asked the rabbi why he had not covered his genitalia as he ran past those women. He replied, "I don't know about you, but my congregation is MUCH more likely to recognise me by my FACE!"

<tee hee hee>