Good...Evil...or Neutral?

Diso

Which alignment is the strongest?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Always the clash between Good and Evil, but there's also the Neutral side that just fights for themselves and don't really care about anything.

I'm mostly for neutral people. They're usually the strongest and the weakest so it all balances out. Also, they have the choice to go good or evil and constantly switch back and forth if they don't get killed first :(

I would have to say EVIL. Evil has the most power but the least brains. Evil loses because of it's own ego. Only if evil was more focus and less niave, then Evil would win the fight. Besides, I want to see the bad guys win for once.

"Evil will always win because Good is stupid" - Space Balls

I think evil always loses because people want to see a nice happy ending. If evil wins, people will start hating the movie because they see good killed off and give them bad feelings or something like that. Oh well :(

What you say is true. If you've seen Mortal Kombat: Conquest the tv show a few years back, Evil won. Shao Khan trapped Raiden in OutWorld and if i remembered, he killed some of the heros too. That's the only time i've seen Evil won.

Actually, I'd say good. If you think about it, you can be good, but have not so great intentions. Take any character, like Cloud, he didn't care about anything at first, he was good though anyway.

Plus, most people would want to believe in the powers of good, which kinda adrenalize good people to do better :(

Edited by Rag

What you say is true.  If you've seen Mortal Kombat: Conquest the tv show a few years back, Evil won.  Shao Khan trapped Raiden in OutWorld and if i remembered, he killed some of the heros too.  That's the only time i've seen Evil won.

Don't forget-that show showed what happened before the mortal kombat movies-where the good finaly won.

Evil wins....no doubt...

I think evil is good(?). i don't mean good good but victorious good.hehe...

somebody compared FF7 with this, and in that case, i will too...

you see, Sephiroth would have easily won and kick cloud's ARSE...

But he didn't because he was busy inflicting wounds to earth so he can become

more powerful...his ego killed him...what a shame...

but really, no one can separate good from evil...people are just doing things that

they think is right...and people to clash with opinions...eh?