What do you guys like to do on your free time???

XXLEnigma

What do you guys like to do on your free time OTHER then mess with the pc, well the little free time I get ( I KNOW IT DONT SEEM LIKE THAT BUT I GO ONLINE AT WORK A BIT TOO :D ) other then the pc, I like to spend every second possible with the wife, and kid ( SOON TO BE KIDS ), going to the beach, parks. WHATEVER just enjoy life, so how about you other folks out there?

besides play video games, i'd have to say fishing. im an old sea dog at heart. also, i earn my living as a portrait artist, and i like to do that as much as possable. oh, and i LOVE to play hockey. next to my art, hockey is my passion in life.:D luckily, i still have all my teeth.:cool:

iM PRETTY MUCH A WHORE AT FREE TIME ACTIVATIES, COMPUTER GAMES, SKATEBOARDING, READING, turn caps off.

I play guitar and im in a band i aslo do vocals for the band i can actually sing, i bought the guitar and learned basic cords to get my key with my voice its taken me a year but i can hold an high f!!

And for some reason im totaly addictid to swimming,im out of work at the moment but living comftorblie, im currently pursuing a carrer in the fire service, i havent got a girlfreind because the last one tore my heart out,but there is girl i have lined up,. Well thats about it thanks for reading my life:D

looks like we have some fellow musicians in the audiance. i, myself, played the drums in about 5 different bands throughout my life. i think i learned how to play when i was like, 10, i think. i also learned to play the guitar, but i never really liked it all that much. playing the drums is alot of hard work though, you get all sweaty and tired as hell after every show. i dont play in a band anymore cause i dont really have the time, plus at this point in my life, i want to pursue other interests. like, sitting on my butt and playing video games.:D

freaking junkie =)

I am practising some boxing as i need to get fit =)

i also like to paint in fact i love it, to sleep, go to bars, see women (asses specially), drink, i also like to go running, reading books, watching and playing football (soccer)