Strange Kawa-X sound observation.

DugFreez

I just noticed something strange. I tried the patch that ciccior made for Kawa-X that enables the newer games. Didn't care for it, by the way. Only 3 of my sets would work......I thought everyone had at least cthd2k3 that was the same set ;) Many roms were named different than SE and even some set names were changed. That just adds to the confussion.

Anyway, what I noticed was this. I was using the same svcplus set as I usually use in Kawa-X SE, but the sound was different on the patched version. Not a big difference, but a noticable one. The easiest place to notice was on the character select music. The beeping sound in the music was different. Same roms, same emulator...the only difference I could think of was what game was replaced to make room for the svcplus set. Would what set is being replaced make a difference like that?

Weird.

Well, back to tinkering around with FBAX, and the patched Kawa-X. While I wait............................................................................

...................................................................patiently.....

..................................for Mr.X to post his Super Double XBE pack!