Crouching Tiger ..... 2003

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its good for collection though

Yes, if your really into collecting Neo-Geo games...Hell, I haven't bothered to get Samurai Shodown 1-3, Last Blade etc. etc. because they're basically the same game as the last installment in their respective series.

i have to disagree with the samurai shodown comment. 1 + 2 are most alike, but 3, 4, and 5 are not very similar.

btw i dont collect neogeo roms, and ive got the whole series. :P

3 = different? It's still a Samurai Shodown game. I do have 4 and 5.

i think that samsho3 is the one that stands out the most, it had the chargable pow meter, it was the first time they implemented the slash/bust system, and the sprite animations are a bit more fluid too. they only had 1 life bar, and this was when they added very strong attacks to the characters. the matches would be really fast because of this.

sorry its off topic, but isnt this why threads are so great? they spark conversations.

its good for collection though

Yes, if your really into collecting Neo-Geo games...Hell, I haven't bothered to get Samurai Shodown 1-3, Last Blade etc. etc. because they're basically the same game as the last installment in their respective series.

i have to disagree with the samurai shodown comment. 1 + 2 are most alike, but 3, 4, and 5 are not very similar.

btw i dont collect neogeo roms, and ive got the whole series. :D

3 = different? It's still a Samurai Shodown game. I do have 4 and 5.

i think that samsho3 is the one that stands out the most, it had the chargable pow meter, it was the first time they implemented the slash/bust system, and the sprite animations are a bit more fluid too. they only had 1 life bar, and this was when they added very strong attacks to the characters. the matches would be really fast because of this.

sorry its off topic, but isnt this why threads are so great? they spark conversations.

Ok, let's get a bit more off-topic (mods can put a stop to this if they feel like it.

Sure, Samurai Shodown 3 was dratically different gameplaywise, but it was still a Samurai Shodown game.

I don't like having several incarnations of the same game in my collection. I have samurai Shodown 4 only because it's the last Samsho game in the NRX gamelist and a damn good game. :P

I have all Metal Slugs because they are different games. If all Metal Slugs would have same stages, I'd only have Metal Slug 5.

Edited by Agozer

hey ive been following your forum 4 awhile and have just decided to sign up. lets get some thnigs straight

1. just cuz im 14, i am not a stupid n00b!! im gr8 wit computers and emulation

2. graphics arent everything although most a$$es my age think so

3. i spend every last quarter in the arcade playin kof 2002

4. Gamecop is the man B)

well i just wantted to ask a couple ques, does anyone know how to rearrrange roms like pheonixsoft did? do you know of a faq on rom editing/ making yur own rom?

(ill be happy if you dont ignore my questions)

----------------------------

Check out my small but growing devart gallery

htttp://saiyanfire.deviantart.com

• 2 weeks later...