Any chance of the following games being emulated?

Riotrager

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (which I have on my computer, for XboX... so useless :) )

Capcom Vs. SNK

Capcom Vs. SNK 2

I already got SNK vs. Capcom Chaos thanks to this forum, and I'm enjoying it a lot :)

Anyway, I heard somewhere that Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, while it's got different software than previous CPS-2 games, wouldn't be too hard to emulate... I dunno. I just want to do what I did in the arcade, Iron Man+War Machine+Morrigan triple gun super... without spending money :D

And I like the SvC and CvS M. Bison better than the Alpha and Vs. one.

What are the chances of these newer games being emulated? Soon? ;)

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (which I have on my computer, for XboX... so useless :) )

Capcom Vs. SNK

Capcom Vs. SNK 2

I already got SNK vs. Capcom Chaos thanks to this forum, and I'm enjoying it a lot :)

Anyway, I heard somewhere that Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, while it's got different software than previous CPS-2 games, wouldn't be too hard to emulate... I dunno. I just want to do what I did in the arcade, Iron Man+War Machine+Morrigan triple gun super... without spending money :D

And I like the SvC and CvS M. Bison better than the Alpha and Vs. one.

What are the chances of these newer games being emulated? Soon?  ;)

yeah,i felt the same,I wish CPS3 could appear,and 1 is around 50MB sumthing.

MvC2 hit the arcades in like 2001 -- it's been like four years since the release. I played MvC2 regularly for like a year and half or so; then I got tired of how unbalanced the game is (like 10-12 characters simply dominate all the other characters; and in tourneys, people would only pick those same 10-12 characters in order to improve odds of winning). In a game of 50+ total characters, only about ten or so has any potential to win in a serious competion.

After all these years, gamers (particularly Americans) still love this glitch-filled-unbalanced-to-hell-sorry-excuse-for-a-"fighter." As a result, America dominates in this game in national tournaments. However, U.S. sucks ass in all the other fighters (mostly attributed to the fact that they typically ignore everything save MvC2); where as in other countries such as Japan, competition is fierce in various fighters, and serious gamers in general recieve more respect/recognition. In the U.S., if you tell someone that you compete in video game tournaments, they will likely label you a geek and tell you to get a life.

Enough rant.