Special Powers..

Juniel

HaDouKen I believe...but tank? nah....come on...you can't Kaboom a tank..

I have heard about traditional Karate being ALMOST invincible...

the stories tell that you can block anything with any part of your body..

the reason why I said ALMOST is because there are two parts in a human body

where it cannot be strengthened even with the most vicious training...

they are... EYES and TESTICLES(!)....

The Traditional Karate also allowed jumping 2~4 metres into the air

( lets take up Karate if you wanna play in the NBA ) :)

and it can allow a person to even hold their breath underwater for some time...

WOW...... Believe it or not, I am doing CHI training myself.... but uh...the first

step in the book is to feel the chi in your lower abdomen.....the book says it will

take a month~3 months....so far, I can't feel a thing.... heh...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know only the eyes & testicle is human body parts that cannot be strengthened. But The chi or Ki is the most powerful part of human (you can see it but you can feel it). May be you won't believe yourself can do unbelievable thing after you practise and strengthen your ki. ;) for example: your body hard as rock and can't be chopped with sword, and like kyo or iori you hand not burnt, floating on the water, etc. In india there's a yoga i call it flying yoga. The yoga practitioner when they meditate themselves at the peak of meditation (like dhalsim in Street Fighter). Their body is flying for about 10cm or more, depend skill. Maybe only our ancestor can do that. People like us cant do that, because too many sins, polution in our environment, bad habit, lotta jobs we have to do, etc.. etc. Have you ever heard human can control the clouds, so rain can be controlled? So i believe the fighting techniques and martial arts that shown in fighting games such as King of Fighters is true. :huh::)

now, wings huh.. :D

where are you gonna hide that? cos if you don't, you'll end up in a museum..

I'll have to visit that museum sometime... :D

Tenji...the most realistic move i have seen in KOF series is Geese Howard's

Retsuzan( in KOF95) and Goro's moves.... If you have Bennimaru's powers,

you should go get a job in a power company...(that was random, sorry...)

actually, Goro has the most human powers and so does shingo....( shingo can

defy gravity sometimes...) come to think of it, most of the moves in KOF seem

real, except for the fire fact...and Psycho power or whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr...

LOL! Speaking of testicles, I once saw on ESPN this Karate master was demonstrating something called like "Iron Body", where people would hit him and he wouldn't flinch. Iron shirt was sweet, he got hit with a battering ram type deal and didn't move.

Iron crotch was the most badass, though, he got kicked in the groin five times, didn't flinch.

I remember watching an episode of HBO's Real Sex and this yogi hung a huge rock from his dick. It was trippy. And if these so called powers really exist now, I'm sure there would be some videos of it.

LOL! Speaking of testicles, I once saw on ESPN this Karate master was demonstrating something called like "Iron Body", where people would hit him and he wouldn't flinch. Iron shirt was sweet, he got hit with a battering ram type deal and didn't move.

Iron crotch was the most badass, though, he got kicked in the groin five times, didn't flinch.

You know...maybe he didn't have anything there. That's medically possible to not be born with any genetalia. Hmm...but usually those people don't survive past child hood.