The creator of Insane Hiryu has joined your forum!

Sinasta

Damn, Sin.

I thought you were beyond these sort of introductory threads :D

Some people might think you were trying to increase your popularity, not mentioing anyone in particular :D:D

Climhazzard,

Not like I care anyway. lol

yeah the same ppl who made me leader of Mugen Aftershock? right?

"walks off laughing"

anyway Good to see you "AGAIN" :D

see ya in the chat.

p.s.

Ill be releasing my updated insane hiryu soon.

to those who dont know who he is,

here are some shots.

mugen34.gifmugen35.gif

mugen37.gif

Flame_Dash.gif

mugen44.gifmugen45.gifmugen46.gifmugen47.gif

mugen48.gif

mugen5.gif

Hmmm, what happens if you input the command before the time runs out?

btw, it only shows the command for a split second. If you blink your eye, you are A$$ed out!

p.s.

the ai is the last thing I have to do.

also on the image that says "13 rush", the hit spark thats out of place and the explod to the left has been corrected. :D

also, these are beta pics.

Climhazzard,

Not like I care anyway. lol

yeah the same ppl who made me leader of Mugen Aftershock? right?

"walks off laughing"

Clearly I wasn't hinting at THOSE guys :D

Sin man, you're making me wait soo long to leech off you :D

But seriously, Ihiryu is going to rock even more. I just wish he didn't have so bright of sparks.

It always makes me have to wear my shades :D

Oh, and BTW, I considered you leader of Mugen AfterShock long before THEY said you were.

Edited by Climhazzard

well I like the bright sprites better. Sorta CvsS quality. even though it was just modifinig the air file coding making ot transparent.

but as far as his release, Just a few more things to implement and some more Ai Tweaking.

Be patient my son! :(

As far as the leader thing, remember we discussed that. No leader was needed. But its seems that some are not trying to hear that.

You know who I mean.

Edited by Sinasta

Be patient my son! :)

As far as the leader thing, remember we discussed that. No leader was needed. But its seems that some are not trying to hear that.

You know who I mean.

Curse this patience :)

But, you know whatever a certain news site says seems to be the truth for the rest of the community.

You, are however, the admin of MAS, technically making you the leader?

But, we both know this isn't your first time being written up there, they like supporting your popularity despite what they say :(

And undoubtebly you'll continue to be an interest there, maybe even with that recent MFG thing (Why did they do that?).

Be patient my son! :)

You know who I mean.

Curse this patience :P

But, you know whatever a certain news site says seems to be the truth for the rest of the community.

You, are however, the admin of MAS, technically making you the leader?

But, we both know this isn't your first time being written up there, they like supporting your popularity despite what they say :)

And undoubtebly you'll continue to be an interest there, maybe even with that recent MFG thing (Why did they do that?).

True indeed.

But Im not sweating them at all. Besides they are running amock saying that Im trying to gain popularity, Heh, they dont relize that they are making more of an effort than I am, If popularity was what I aiming for.

as far as the MGF incident, I just happen to start posting there after leaving them alone to certain circumstances. I accidently revived an old topic trying to catch up on the things that I missed. "Hence the green light that WAS by my name"

I killed my account there.

Ill return.

Maybe? :(

Well after seeing the warning light and then suddenly you are labelled as a guest, I assumed a ban and/or account deletion.

As for THOSE people, it's hardly relevant any more, they're a broken community.

Perhaps you can make an appearance at MFG upon the final release of Ihiryu? :)

Whatever the case you're still at MAS, even though the chat has been splattered out on the floor lately :(

:)

Go into a chat room... :lol:

I saw "I am creator of Insane Hiryu 14 replies" I think "wow alot of ppl thought IH was awesome!"

Now I see it is you two ;)

Anyway glad you could make it to the forum to make up for posting your Welcome post in the wrong area you should give these guys the link to the new IH 1st :P

EDIT: reads title again... you egomaniac B) j/k :):D

Edited by The TeamPlayer