New Kazaa Lite

Repoman

Kazaa lite has recently gone to heaven, due to the nasty peeps, but fear not, a new version is out called Kazaa Resurection.

As before, it is free of all spyware and nasty stuff, and has a lot more options than the previous version too.

This is not made by the same people, but it seems that there will always be a Kazaa lite, no matter how much Sharman networks tries to close any version on the net.....

This version has some good links in the intergrated brower for ROMS, and there are some nice verified Rom download links, including all Metal Slug stuff in one handy Zip....I just downloaded 178 Genesis roms (in a zip)... after i lost a lot of mine in an XP re-install.....

Here's the link for anyone who wants it....Sorry its not in English, but i am sure you can suss it out...if not, then do a Google.....

http://superdownloads.ubbi.com.br/download/i16038.html

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm not sure I trust it either. Look out for spyware, but worse according to some guy I called up for tech support (about an unrelated matter) Kazaa actually screws around with your system config. That may have been the full version, but with programs like DC++ out there is it really worth the risk?

Is it really in Spanish? Is there a link to a English version? (Spanish is my native language but strangely i understand English more :) ) I hope its better than the version i got (2.4.3 u know the last "official" version)

Edited by Dynamo