Kawa-X SE

BigNoise

Well, I hate to make a request on my first post here, but I've looked all over the net for Kawa-X SE, and I have no luck finding an actual link or torrent for that matter. If someone could pm me a working link to the emulator, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

i am having problems downloading kawax se. when i go to the link and click on the mirror site, i download the new default but it wont open up, i think its corrupted, its says its not a valid archive.

is there anywhere else where i can find it, ive been looking for ages, please help :blink:

Thanks NeoGhost. I had been to that site before and I downloaded the file the other day, but it says it's a.rar file, and when I opened it it said it was corrupted. I'm guessing I'm suppost to rename the file extension from.rar to.xbe, and then replace the kawa-x default.xbe with the new one. Is that correct?

Not at all. Something is wrong... The file size, as quoted by the server and the page, is supposed to be 304kb, but the server cuts off the download and sends a done message after only ~160kb. Maybe someone else who has this file can post it somewhere for the rest of us?

roofus