Guilty Gear games

tid

hello

i am a bit confused with the serie, plz confirm or say if any error

1 - Guilty Gear (psx)

2 - Guilty Gear X (best version Guilty Gear X Plus? ps2)

3 - Guilty Gear X2 (ps2)

i heard about Guilty Gear XX #Reload what is that?

thx for help

All seems correct. Guilty Gear XX #Reload is a slightly improved version of Guilty Gear X2, for Japan only. It features new music and some other gameplay tweaks.

I don't know much else about it.

There's also Guilty Gear Pétit 1 & 2 for the Wonderswan Color.

Edited by Agozer

Basically in Reload, Robo-Ky is part of the roster without having to unlock him and such. Also, he now has his own distinct moves separate from the Robo-Ky of regular XX.

The other characters have new selectable colors. If you lanuch the character with a dust attack, the background has been changed. Um...basically, the most important changes are gameplay related. I.e. changes in the timing of FRCs (false roman cancel) for some characters, some of the old special moves that were not FRCable are now so. And, certain attacks have been toned down to make what was already quite a balanced game even more balanced.

P.S. Correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge there are no "new" characters added. You could say Robo-Ky, but he already was in GGXX, though he now has his own separate moves.

No, Justice and Kliff were in GGXX -- but, only on console versions and not arcades. I'm assuming that they're still there in Reload, though probably only on console; not to mention that to those of us in the U.S. would need to import and get the PS2 modded if anyone wants to play reload. :/ (Highly unlikely that U.S. well ever see an official release of Reload outside of Japan.)