if you love snk...

Soundboz

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you pirate their flocking games and not just spend money for them.

At least buy some of their products (KoF 2000/2001 just came out for ps2, and lets not forget dreamcast, so don't make AES and MVS excuses)

SNK and Playmore aren't doing very well period, and I don't think that people not buying their games is going to help.

edit- And yes, I did buy the ps2 version and 2002 for dreamcast.

hmmph everybody supports SNK the way they can, some people can just support it by playing in the arcades, some other buying games ofr different consoles and some other buying the games for neo geo, and they do it because they like the company and they want it to release more games, they aren´t stupid to not give SNK any profit, they use roms because they want to play them at home as well, to practice or whatever or because the game they want isn´t released in a console yet or because they don´t want to wait any loading times or whatever but if all people could buy every single game and the neo geo console they would already have bought it, since playing it in the original console is cooler but many can´t that doesn´t mean they have stopped to support SNK.

Although people like I don't buy any SNK games, I do help out the company

by spreading news about the game... majority of us are already helping SNK by

advertising their game for them....the more we talk about these things, the more

people are going to find out about SNK and gradually, they will be interested in the

game....get the pattern? :D