King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

bittorrent is the way to go, or emule, but i reckon bittorrent would be better, what better way to distro the files than use the leechers bandwidth

i found those options no good i have broadband and for me to use those to download it would take me weeks.

anyway now the leechers will be around it will make it bad.as all links will die in a matter of hours.

goodluck all

B)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What needs to happen instead of all this mickey mouse d/l from here and there is someone just compile one romset together and post. It's getting pretty annoying to getting dead links or links that take forever to d/l. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful but getting this romset in pieces is like passing kidney stones. I want this just as much as the next guy but we need to get something working

What needs to happen instead of all this mickey mouse d/l from here and there is someone just compile one romset together and post. It's getting pretty annoying to getting dead links or links that take forever to d/l. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful but getting this romset in pieces is like passing kidney stones.  I want this just as much as the next guy but we need to get something working

this info might be true.as it has been said the full rom will be released tomorrow.

B)

Lol the irony is that rumours is what gets all this posting of roms started. To make life easiest for us all, we should all get together on like Aol or some chat program and put together what roms we have rather than posting all of these silly sites where you have "271-v1d.bin part 1" and crap. I really hope the rom will be dumped tomorrow cuz i have 3 emus that "run" kof2k3. It now has more or less become obvious that someone has a working set and is just trickling out these roms as a way to tease or to entice us.

Edited by DoubleDragon

Lol the irony is that rumours is what gets all this posting of roms started. To make life easiest for us all, we should all get together on like Aol or some chat program and put together what roms we have rather than posting all of these silly sites where you have "271-v1d.bin part 1" and crap. I really hope the rom will be dumped tomorrow cuz i have 3 emus that "run" kof2k3.

Although a nice suggestion, there's a slight problem: AOL is the devil's making.

Hehe too true i guess. I just want this to be out and over with. I haven't been able to at least try it out cuz my arcade sux balls.

Heh, you're better off than me, I don't even have an Arcade near me.

ok im dl 271-c3d.zip now.. should be finish soon its now the time that full rom set where is it??  i dotn see it anywhere, anyway i got over 8 rom files now... B) anyoen need any rom??? im happy to help :)

yeah plz... i need some help...

i have only 5 roms...

and not sure 3 of them are real or not...

they are "C" roms...