King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

It's also not about any particular game. Some people are fans of the entire series. We collect them all, regardless of general fanboy opinon. Would you skip season 2 of the Sopranos just because it isn't as good as the other years?

It's not like the Marvel fighting games, where skipping one doesn't effect anything at all storywise.

Another reason people are so excited of KOF2003 is because it's going to be the last game emulated. So, in a way it's the end of an era. People can finally back up all their NeoGeo games on DVD-ROMs and not wait endlessly for the next one. It's back to the waiting game, sitting around for Naomi or CPS-3.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you forget Pchy & Nya, that has been dump a few days ago, but unfortunately the ROM is not avaible on the web... :)

And others MVS are going to be out this year : Dance Mix Revolution, Neo Puzzle or something like that... :)

It's also not about any particular game. Some people are fans of the entire series. We collect them all, regardless of general fanboy opinon. Would you skip season 2 of the Sopranos just because it isn't as good as the other years?

It's not like the Marvel fighting games, where skipping one doesn't effect anything at all storywise.

Another reason people are so excited of KOF2003 is because it's going to be the last game emulated. So, in a way it's the end of an era. People can finally back up all their NeoGeo games on DVD-ROMs and not wait endlessly for the next one. It's back to the waiting game, sitting around for Naomi or CPS-3.

Kof 2003 is going to be the last emulated MVS? ur sure about that?

Kof 2003 is going to be the last emulated MVS? ur sure about that?

All the deals with Sammy are hinting that SNK is going with Atomiswave fulltime now. Starting with KOF2004. I don't see too many high profile titles sticking with the old hardware anymore. Even if it is cheaper to implement.

-FLAME-

It seems that you do not understand what i tried to say

what i said is that you are spreading rumours. and is not what is going on.

there are other users who are pretending to be certain people and posting in forums. this is fake. and you are not helping matters by spreading it around.

also please do not try and insult my spelling as yours is no better.

seen is spelt like this. scene....

also you have a warning. please do not flame people thank you.

If I see flaming one more time by a user. Especially to a Staff Member, your account will not only be suspended, we'll make sure it will be your last. NO FLAMING, PERIOD. And please, stop posting the same links over and over again. If it's been posted, then it's been posted. But stop spamming the place with old rumors or links to them once it's already been confirmed. Thank You.

As for some information on KOF2003, expect this game to most likely be released in a couple of months. I am starting to highly doubt the release of this game anytime soon anymore.