King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sitedoeore.kit.net/kof2k3/kof2k3.zip

Interesting... has anyone tried this link out yet? someone posted it at epic center and said they had trouble getting thru cuz they had 56k connection. Could this be the real thing? No one commented on it or said it was fake or anything. Also, the rom thread at epic center is closed... Those idiots are all scared cuz of this fake rumor being spread about Razoola... Damn, why must this rom have so much drama behind it? hell, i wouldn't be surprised if Billyjr spread that rumor to scare everyone away from the rom...

because the roms are getting released early.... the rom dumpers who make bootlegs are loosing money this is why they do not want to release the rom.

they do not care about SNK Playmore only there own losses from the sale of bootlegs

Well i belive so much time has passed now...

The ROM will drop when its ready, the dumpers must be really teamed up with this one.

My opinion on the ROM been dumped is that it should never ever be dumped it should be one game that evades the ROM collectors for ever and ever.

wow seems all emualtion guys are pissed http://fuego.red32.net/~mature/moregames/v...p?p=14107#14107 RETRolamers really foxored up :)

here we go again

this is fake i know this for a fact now .

Now please stop spreading these fake messages you are not helping matters

i cannot beleave people are falling for this crap.

This is the stupidest rom release I've ever seeen~~~

by the time it's released people will have such high expectations that they'll forget this is KOF we're talking about...

It's like 2002, plus 4 or 5 new characters, plus switching.

Don't get your hopes up as much as some of you are.

This is the stupidest rom release I've ever seeen~~~

by the time it's released people will have such high expectations that they'll forget this is KOF we're talking about...

It's like 2002, plus 4 or 5 new characters, plus switching.

Don't get your hopes up as much as some of you are.

true that the game is basically the same with this here or that there... but each year I look foreward to seeing where the story is going, so that's mostly what I'm in it for. I really love the gameplay but ur right that it hasn't changed too much. mebbe that's the beauty of it.