King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

I'm just saying this as my own opinion, it may not be in the right place but, I like the ways this is coming into hand. Sounds like a big hoax about these people owning the KOF2k3 rom. They just doctor pictures intro the frames and suchs. "Modified" and "Accessed" bars are needed to show when these "files" were made. Anyways as I was browsing around the thread. I feel that these rom dumpers are doing a good thing and releasing the roms 3 to 5 months after the prior AES/MVS release. I own a Neo-Geo AES with prolly about 10 games from the span of 7 years. So if I was a rom dumper/part of a game release group(and I was with PiZZADOX for about 3 months. I helped with the Halo PressEdition demo), I would support the company that made the games I played, because I give them money so I can own an original cart or cd. I could be start getting flamed but who the hell cares? Their my views.

I hope the rom does get released in the next few months after its offical MVS or AES debut (especially in Montreal! You cant find anything but MvC2 and CvS2! We still have Double Dragon at some arcades around here!) so I can buy it my self and enjoy the fact that I own an original and not some badly dumped rom or pirate.

Yeah, my views, not yours. To flame or not to flame? I'll just ignore you anyways.

Oh yeah, their are some combo vids floating around the net, I would like to say those were taking from an MVS cabinet with a VCR and Card Capture..errm card. They werent from a dump rom. Also SNKplaymore released a few videos them selves, so just wonder where the videos and pictures come from.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to say. I don't really see why someone would go through all the trouble to put up fake screenshots, especially the screenshots we've seen with the emulator as well. Although it may be done as a cheap thrill for those who like to waste everyone's time with rumours and unsubstantiated "facts". I'd like to think the rom is out for I don't really get KOF at our arcades anymore. Not really sure why. Bottom line, it would really be sad if those pics of the roms and screenshots are fake, Some people have a lot of time on their hands and nothing to really do if they are fake. We'll know if the rom is out WHEN IT IS OUT!!!!!

Well some friends of mine did some checks on the supposite roms reported on eDonkey. Let's make this loud and clear...

THEY ARE ALL FAKE!!!

Do not download them..they are all different roms..just renamed. There are about 3 or so floating around. One of them is CTHD 2003+KOF2001 and the other is KOF2002. We'll keep looking. :)

Gr8t News:NeoGamez Sows A Screen Running KOF2K3!

Visit Here:http://www.neogamez.net

*yawns*..those still look like the same source for the rest of the pics suppositely running kof2k3. But do you see any emulator? NO! :D

*suspicously looks at screens*

*makes more fake pics*

:D

The only place to do that is in -VIOLENCE-'s thread. Any postings here will result in a immediate post suspension. That's basically a message for all of you. ;)

As for what Tidus posted.. I'll let it go since they are new supposite pics. :D (no offence Tidus.. I'm not mad at you.. :lol: )

*suspicously looks at screens*

*makes more fake pics*

;)

The only place to do that is in -VIOLENCE-'s thread. Any postings here will result in a immediate post suspension. That's basically a message for all of you. ;)

As for what Tidus posted.. I'll let it go since they are new supposite pics. :lol: (no offence Tidus.. I'm not mad at you.. :D )

*runs to room crying*

there's a topic about kof2003 on the boards...

Target locked, soundboz unda-covah :DDD

*stealth spanish mode :D *

*starts staring at thread*