King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geezus...this rom is causing a crap load of flame wars on message boards.

Please don't make this the next message board, we'll be watching. ;):)

As for the rom and people saying they have it. It's very well possible, but it depends. We'll just have to wait and see, but I think the clock is gonna stop soon very soon and the rom will be here.

LINK DELETED

This site recently put KOF2003 up at the top of its game list. It used to be at the bottom with mslug5 and samsho5. Both mslug5 and samsho5 were put at the top when the ROMs were released. So possibly this guy's promise of his "friends" giving him the ROM is true? Anyone know if this site is legit?

nah,the pic does not look clear,its a fake.

Look at the other pic.it should be clear,why are they blurred?

they gives u the clue that they r fake.

I think this thread easily proves to everyone how easily it is to fake a screenshot...

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...?showtopic=4135

(reply all comments in that thread and not here please, ONLY NEWS HERE..)

Well anyways that rom site that is forcing people to pay is just not right. I just recently read that and it's reminding me of some sites that do that still and completely steal everyone's money. Don't fall for for it people, it doesn't matter if your rich as hell, your literally throwing your money and flushing it down the toilet with the sites that tell you to pay them in any sort of fashion.

1Emulation will never force anyone for money or anything like that. Remember that forever. ;)

PS: Just recently the admins just banned another spammer who said he had the rom (who posted the exact same pics here and made 2 exact same topics), it's going to be a long night. :)

ghetto_blingbling Posted: Jan 13 2004, 04:23 AM

here is another person claiming he has the rom why don't you all check it out

and judge for yourselves

http://fightersgym.killeens.com/forum/inde...=80&?do=findComment&comment=19661

the picutres are fake my friend. its obvious that they are. the rom is not out right now, not for pub atleast the only way u shoudl have one is inside. and if u post about and not link it then thats fasct enough that it isnt legit. emu is like christmas... its just so fun to share ;P...!(didnt quote right :D)

ne way the rom should be out soon from some sites i see that have been in on it.. and it will be well worth it!

here is another person claiming he has the rom why don't you all check it out

and judge for yourselves

http://fightersgym.killeens.com/forum/inde...=80entry19661

HEY! :(, i have funny feeling about this pyro...

did you guys remember that once i said my friend has a kof2k3 rom...

well that guy also likes to call his name as pyro, but as a member, his name is kim_2k in kofonline forum...

so i guess he is just spamming around :D...