King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, unexpected number of Koreans.. never thought to find so many of my bretheren in this forum :blink:

As for Kof 2003, I am assured that it will be released no matter who stole it who sues who.

Roms will be roms, and I know how dumpers feel too. They can't wait for the glory and satisfaction of releasing a rom.

It's about the same feeling when you throw a living animal into a cage of hungry wild dogs.

I feel pety on SNK company  :blink: ...

but who cares...

everyone would like to go to arcade shop and play, and challanges everyone, rather than playing rom in PC alone (no fun at all)...

but look at me, my arcade shop is dead, no games, no kof 2003, no nothing  :blink: ...

thats why im looking for kof2003 rom to atleast have a taste of it...

other wise i dont like it to play in PC...

WELL duh, that's what i'm saying.

I you live in USA you can see that this is a capcom runned world here and SNK games aren't around most arcades except the hella cool underground ones, or asian runned laundry mats with the MVS :blink:

well for all what i can see nobody knows when KOF2k3 rom will be released and we all know about the rumors of kof2k3.zip and kof2k3nd.zip, but those screenshots are taken from emulators so there has to be a working rom set. Am i right ???