King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need someone to summarize what that all means, I'm having quite a lot of difficulty reading it. It's a comma bananza. So far I see now that it is basically exactly what I have stated about EFMP and the stolen roms.

I feel pety on SNK company :lol: ...

but who cares...

everyone would like to go to arcade shop and play, and challanges everyone, rather than playing rom in PC alone (no fun at all)...

but look at me, my arcade shop is dead, no games, no kof 2003, no nothing :P ...

thats why im looking for kof2003 rom to atleast have a taste of it...

other wise i dont like it to play in PC...

I feel pety on SNK company  :lol: ...

but who cares...

everyone would like to go to arcade shop and play, and challanges everyone, rather than playing rom in PC alone (no fun at all)...

but look at me, my arcade shop is dead, no games, no kof 2003, no nothing  :P ...

thats why im looking for kof2003 rom to atleast have a taste of it...

other wise i dont like it to play in PC...

Same here, I mean where is KOF 2003 arcade in Canada anyway? Also, for the rom who stole KOF 2003, did he just hacked into EFMP and just deleted their KOF 2003?

Hey, I live in south korea, in Pusan.

There was one desperate attempt by this crazy guy just yesterday...

He and his mates walked into the arcade( it has Kof 2k3 ) and shut the lights out

then tried to carry the machine off( which machine? i wonder ) in his car....

It has happened before, but this guy is ridiculous...

of course, he failed.

It was in this morning's paper....tis a shame really..

Hmm, i wonder where he was going to put it so no one would know he took it...down his pants maybe? I laugh if he did succeed but picked up street fighter or something.

Edited by NeoMaster

Translation of Mint's post: "I didn't know Koreans are here too... Do you like KOF series juniel? Nice to meet you!" :P

Well, I used to live in Korea until a few years ago too (yup I'm Korean too). I wonder when the arcade will get to Canada?

Oh, the rom screenshot I saw was runing on Mame (which GameCop posted). Man, I wish he emulates the game with better emulators for KOF 2003...

P.S. Let's try to stay on the topic!

Edited by Genesis