King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

the reson that the EFMP does not want to realease the ROM:the card has a special IC and they need something to read,and I think a Korea company has it(or are they selling?)and EFMP team contacted the company,but with no avail.Unless they found something that can read the special IC,or they find other card that uses normal IC,or...they have to quit.

they also added that KOF2K3 Is Going to use the three year rules,they don't want to destory the company(preety good huh?)and they also said that Andy Is not usable in KOF2K3.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god. someone has compasion for snk out of the blue? I mean where was that compasion when they were dumping the hundreds of other roms that have been out there... give me a break. just wait like a few days and it will be up for download on neogamez.net eventually.

if they do feel compassion then they are lame asses. I mean what kind of pirate would feel bad about pilfering some companies gold??? Im sorry but if your a pirate and feel bad about what youve done then you need to be shot. pirates are badass mofos and should feel damn proud of their accomplishments..... oh yeah... 1337 rom hoarders suck nuts. your not 1337 im not 1337 and whoever the hell is will not stoop down to the level of using numbers in the place of letters when there is a perfectly complete languae out there to describe their greatness.. and most of them are too humble to brag.... 1337 = suck in my book. :P

Oh man, so it's not going to be released soon!? That's is aweful, I was waiting for the rom so much... :)

Ehh..people don't read all of my posts or read it too fast because I edit a lot. :D

First off, the rom still.. most probabally is going to be released.

It will be released from the same person who released Metal Slug 5.

NOT EFMP, the people who stole the roms from them are the ones who are going to release it soon. How soon? Only time will tell. AND if it's not the same person who stole Metal Slug 5, then were just going to have to wait till EFMP releases it. :)

if they do feel compassion then they are lame asses. I mean what kind of pirate would feel bad about pilfering some companies gold??? Im sorry but if your a pirate and feel bad about what youve done then you need to be shot. pirates are badass mofos and should feel damn proud of their accomplishments..... oh yeah... 1337 rom hoarders suck nuts. your not 1337 im not 1337 and whoever the hell is will not stoop down to the level of using numbers in the place of letters when there is a perfectly complete languae out there to describe their greatness.. and most of them are too humble to brag.... 1337 = suck in my book. :D

You've made a very strong comment and I didn't delete because I want to comment on it. :)

This case on the roms being stolen is the exact same thing that happened with Half Life 2. Half Life 2's source code was stolen and they delayed the release for about a year. It's the samething happening with EFMP! I honestly don't blame them. Because there not going to get the real credit they deserve if they release it now. Most likely right when they release it, you'll see another version of King of Fighters 2003 right after released by the people who stole the bootleg of the rom (i know, it's new news). EFMP is never known to release roms this early anyways. That's why the rom was stolen. EFMP always releases it around 5-6 months after the game has came to the arcades. They even stated that they want SNK to make as much money as possible. As for the sVc Chaos rom which they did release, they stated that as just a Christmas Present. :)

Billy Jr. Miscellany:

Some about before raises the first edition with pirates on the difference

Possibly is before the miscellany results in the relations, many people also start to realize the first edition the question, because faithfulness in are very many, therefore I time replied in here, the SNK game started from SVC enters the new stage, at least with plays on machine the version a body scribe-coated base to say his indeed potential has promoted the neogeo protection, from brand-new P rom as well as the C rom protection, S1 has written down a brand-new unknown demonstration memory area, also because of this reason, although pirated business to be allowed to read out S1 the material, But certainly does not have the means to put in that unclear memory area to cause the picture to present the meeting to be able to have the difference, most is obvious from SVC is the blood meter place, the first edition SVC blood meter is writes down the picture the unknown demonstration memory area then use high speed to glitter achieves the transparent effect, but pirates the card belt because does not have the means to write down that demonstration region, in addition S1 material itself not entire (first edition S1 is 512KB, pirates only has 128KB) therefore from the picture, SVC as well as KOF2003 all can have not the small difference, these effects certainly are not bios perhaps the scribe-coated base only then can have, Some buys the SVC home use first edition card the friend also may discover that, actually also equally has the transparent blood meter in the home use version edition, in all networks somewhat sells the merchant which pirates the card to say the MVS card belt cannot support the transparent blood meter the question is impossible to be established, only possibly is sells pirates the card, this is before in the network some people take are pirating when the first edition sells, therefore slightly raises, again comes.. The formula rom part, because of new IO as well as the protection, lets pirate business to be able not but to call these the new IO partial materials to reduce oneself alters to old IO, otherwise when calls new IO, the only matter is working as machine, but alters to old IO this part to read many different editions, somewhat changes is good, some is in a complete mess, even the company attacks the determination all not to have, because these movements all were afterwards pirate business to depend on own feeling perhaps directly to hold copy the first several generation of games operation entire copy to come back, took SVC to say, First edition P rom has 32MB in a big way, after even if decodes also or 32MB big, although in this 32MB was in fact the 8MB formula has duplicated four, but still could have the trifle in each 8MB formula the difference, therefore basically had to concentrate although was not is impossible, but absolutely was a not small project, much less pirated formula ROM only had the 6MB size, might think pile of original manuscripts should "be different" the attack determination, now all turned "altogether uses", but said really, the operation which no matter he were altogether uses or to have copied before plays, These to me said.. I felt not too comes out, the SNK game in particular wrestles after all, I always hit not too well, rhythm too quick, my technique is great is kyo 236+a 236+a 236+a this appearance plays.. XD therefore the different place could not feel, but listens to some wrestles the master had said, they test the result indeed has the difference, likes any first edition certain role first editions the style to be able not to be able to receive, but pirates casually all can meet and so on the condition.. Or was certain styles striking power, the first edition obviously already reduced, but pirated the striking power possibly was pirates discusses own to adjust perhaps the before striking power depending on the feeling originally very strong, creates the striking power which pirated to determine has been strong and so on, but such question all had the existence inside SVC as well as KOF2003, therefore my group of friend they regarding pirated the radio station was the unusual repugnancy, even some people said all was pirates has harmed everybody the misunderstanding which originally balanced regarding the game, Although said like this a little serious (at least I am did not think what style really can have that too bad.. meets obtains perhaps what move is overcomes striking power strong or weak, even leaves move of time slow 0.1 second or quick 0.05 second really has that wide difference?) I am really did not know... the SNK wrestle game said in any case to me, I only if with golden finger, otherwise forever blind broken joint bureau.. XD I quite suitablly hit quickly hit tornado that kind, compared with slow. XD above probably was the difference which SVC as well as the KOF2003 first edition as well as pirated, but I did not remove said pirated also has does good, but at present knows is no matter were how good, but also had not seen some people were allowed to make the transparent blood meter pirating:)

Some about KOF2003 dump news

Recently heard the news which many KOF2003 soon published, originally thought was before published SVC Plus, waits on soul zero as well as Vietnam fights five EFMP group, but the very sudden matter was, day before yesterday suddenly had a this group the person looked for me, moreover also has raised them at present the situation, all rom all dump has been roughly similar, but the present graph is completely does not have the means, because pirated inside the card to use very special IC, they at present not such foot place, but only had sells the correlation foot place only to have in a South Korea's company, After passes through the quite several relations all cannot obtain the response, therefore only if they can find may read this IC the foot place, otherwise is found other pirates the card is... otherwise only has the giving up with general IC. But since so, they also declared KOF2003 will maintain three years principle, they certainly will not want to destroy the game company the ecology, before SVC PLUS it is said will be because played already sells for half year, but waited on soul zero was the Christmas day gift, why fought as for Vietnam five is lets them decide KOF2003 will maintain three years principle the important attribute, because Vietnam fought five will be is spread by internal group of, they have not certainly planned in this time publication, therefore the member was is angry very much with feels bad? As for network in whether had other groups to have dump KOF2003 this to be unknown, only was, in the network the master with a strange only then pile, any matter all had the possibility to occur. Finally.. the KOF2003 hideaway character did not have Andy.. so.. please not to have randomly to pass on:)