Echleon Isos

How do you get that dudes isos to work, i've burnt them on cds and they sort of load, the go to one of those screens that you get like when ever you download a pc game like from class/backlash or myth, one of those things where it says thier names and when the iso was ripped, it say press start then i do and it says loading game then it goes back to the menu screen..whats the dillio? :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, well these ISOs are strange, they only seem to work on certain DCs, they are region free so its not that, its booting so im guessing you burned it right, it may be just a messed up image

i dont like echelon games because i like my 100% clean rips so i havent bothered with them much, tell me what game it is and ill hunt it down and burn it and see if i can get it to work

hmm, well these ISOs are strange, they only seem to work on certain DCs, they are region free so its not that, its booting so im guessing you burned it right, it may be just a messed up image

i dont like echelon games because i like my 100% clean rips so i havent bothered with them much, tell me what game it is and ill hunt it down and burn it and see if i can get it to work

Dude, Echelon was the best DC ripping group. They have the best track record of proper releases and they did many games. You probably have dozens of games which they ripped, they didn't put intros in all of them, only some. And there are ways to remove the intros if they really bother you, I'll see if I can find some info on it.

Personally I actually like them, they make me nostalgic by reminding me of the golden c64 age :D.

yeah i know, but i check the header files and crap of everything, you see, im on this mad hunt to get every possible version of every possible thing on the DC

im way too obsessed, i know what im doing, i just like Raw rips with nothing but the original data because theres less of a change of glitches and such

You won't find "raw rips" of any Dreamcast game that is larger than that of a normal CD. Something is downsampled (IF the group is good, like Echelon) or ripped out entirely (Bad like Kalisto in some cases).

You seem to fail to realize that GD-ROM is a 1GB disc.

i know a GD-ROM is a 1 GB disc, ive posted pages about it here, you seem to forget about something called overburning and you seem to forget that not every game used the whole disc, you also seem to not remember that i know what im doing when it comes to the DC

some games, like ResiEvil Code veronica, are so huge that you cant overburn them on if its a Raw Rip, whcih is why i dont bother with those, also another example is shenmue, that game also uses the whole 1GB

if i cant get it to fit without modification, i buy it, in fact, i buy it anyway

i think gamecopyworld.com has the patches/guide/whatever to get rid of them

or dccopyworld.com which is probably part of the same network (pretty sure it is)

also you should just be able to burn them, burn them in DAO/RAW on The latest Nero 5.5 or latest Alchohol 120%

if that doesnt work either

the image got currupted in download, try redownloading

your CDs are crap, try new CDs

your DC is messed up, fix it, clean the lens/etc

you need to realign the GD-ROM laser, this sounds crazy but its actually very easy/works most of the time