Is there any way to port a MUGEN game to console?

Soniquo

Hello everybody, im new at this forum i recently found

I have 1 week working with MUGEN and i doing fine i guess, for now i know hot to add characters, and stuff like that, but im atarting to create a MUGEN gamewith my characters and stuff.

I was wondering if there could be any possible way to port a MUGEN game into a console ( i actually only own a Dreamcast, but this one console has succeded in porting mane homebrew applications)

I would love to program my game, and then burn it and play it on a real console

Does anyboyde knows if this could be possible or if theres a project or something about it? (if not for a dreamcast, for any console)

i hope theres a big chance of making this happen!

Nice to meet u guys

• 3 years later...

ok here the answer to ur question *psh:lazy ppl grr!!!!*

u can do it with a dreamcast

just burn the necessary mugen stuff on to a cd(recommended sugguestion: dvd-r) then basically use it with the dreamcast but i'm not sure if you need something else cause when i played it over my friends house it had like 3 mugen games in 1 cd and he had like a coverpage thing where u can choose between the games but idk if you need that or if theirs a special thing you have to do but other than that just burn the whole mugen edited folder into a cd without the mwc, stage editor, char maker just the necessary things to run mugen on ur computer then just place and play

c if it works....pm me if it doesn't i'll ask my friend if he still remembers

Edited by Red Venom

ok here the answer to ur question *psh:lazy ppl grr!!!!*

u can do it with a dreamcast

just burn the necessary mugen stuff on to a cd(recommended sugguestion: dvd-r) then basically use it with the dreamcast but i'm not sure if you need something else cause when i played it over my friends house it had like 3 mugen games in 1 cd and he had like a coverpage thing where u can choose between the games but idk if you need that or if theirs a special thing you have to do but other than that just burn the whole mugen edited folder into a cd without the mwc, stage editor, char maker just the necessary things to run mugen on ur computer then just place and play

Not sure where you got this idea, but first off the Dreamcast cannot read DVDs.