Weird Problem for Kawa X SE

Whiteice

Here's the svcplus romset that i hex edit into my xbe that works.

svc_p1.rom 397E7F8E

svc_s1.rom AAEF740C

svc_c1.rom 465D473B

svc_c2.rom 3EB28F78

svc_c3.rom F4D4AB2B

svc_c4.rom A69D523A

svc_c5.rom BA2A7892

svc_c6.rom 37371CA1

svc_c7.rom 56AC5FB9

svc_c8.rom DE99E613

svc-m1.rom 9AF84708

svc-v1.rom E7203930

svc-v2.rom 675159C3

svc-v3.rom F8810665

svc-v4.rom B57B4EA3

ok but i already know the romset (btw my p1 and s1 are different, they're the latest fixes)

but what i'm saying is how did you get around the emu detecting the right crc, cuz i changed the crcs for my p1 and s1 but when i try to load them it still asks for the crc it wants

When hex editing the crcs in FBAX do you have to remove another game to make the one your putting in playable??, ie the same thing you have to do with Kawa-x, and when hex editing the roms in kawa-x how do you get it to keep the original file name on the menu select??. ie how do you make say metal slug 5 show up as metal slug 5?.

i'm not removing anything cuz it already has the driver for svcplus/bl, i'm only changing the crc's of p1 and s1 to match mine

as for kawa-x, i never really played around with it to keep the names and what not but mr x should be able to answer that

Edited by Prican25

ok but i already know the romset (btw my p1 and s1 are different, they're the latest fixes)

but what i'm saying is how did you get around the emu detecting the right crc, cuz i changed the crcs for my p1 and s1 but when i try to load them it still asks for the crc it wants

hmm, if you want i can hex edit the xbe to your romset's crc and send it to you and see if it works. I just edit the same way you did yours. I don't know why it wouldn't work for you.

Edited by kaitenshin

just look in one of the other threads for the link to fbaxz,zip which is a hacked version that has the crc checking taken out, got metal slug 5 ect. working perfectly.

As for the original problem in this thread, i have the exact same problem - freezes when trying to load the v4 rom.