what do you find annoying

Weirdy

-Goons who insist on polluting the internet with Flash content

Gee, What do you think I've been posting On 1emu <_<

telemarketers - F-UCKING S-HIT I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION. I WISH THEY WOULD STOP CALLING MY F-UCKING HOUSE. I'M EVEN ON THE "NO CALL LIST" IN NC. F-UCKING BASTARDS. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

See this is why you DON"T PICK UP THE PHONE!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things I do not like are.

People who are educated and look down at others, no education? Well blame somebody but don’t hate them obviously you are much better than me, these are the people I get into fights with because they use there heads to annoy the crap out of you, when at the end of the day a good smack in there mouth is all they need and they realize that talking really does only go so far. [basically they have a smart arse answer for everything]

Advertisements.

The English government. !!! 11 !!!

Hard core neo geo users.

Teachers that are only interested in teaching; the clever ones”.

This happened to me once, in science

Teacher: who can answer this, Blah blah blah blah…

I knew the answer

Guy puts his hand up one second faster than me…

After that I over hear them talking after lesson and the teacher is like, now I know the others are not as bright as you but its not there fault!

Wrong muvfuwka I knew the answer, get it together.

Managers that boss people around who are on the English minimum wage.

People who answer there mobile phones on the bus, and always say “I am on the bus” as there second line on discussion. [if this is you, stop now you are an idiot!]

The English government.

Dirty females, now don’t get me wrong I love a dirty biotch in the sack but some of them are scum and should be hung.

I hate people who hate people as well.

Door to door sales man, now these people have a problem, as you can see I do not look interested in your offer, and you have pulled me away from an online game, please leave before I wrestle you in to pain city.

Friends who “think” there your friend but there really just lying bastards and are deceitful pieces of trash and need to develop some form of standard, yet these people always take advantage of the good persons out there.

Monster trucks.

Chewbacca.

And anybody who does not join my forum. J/K

Also people who hate people for whatever reason, as hate is such a waste of energy, believe me I know, hate will drain you every day of your life.

Naïve people, who only see the world one way, there way to be exact.

Anyone better at football than me.

People who spit on door handles, and you open the door becoming the victim.

Alex ferguson <_<

Oooh, I like this thread <_<

Here goes:

-Stupid people

-Naive people

-Cocky people

-Uninquisitive people

-Cloistered people

-People that can't use atleast somewhat decent punctuation on the internet

-The constant dumbing down of the internet with moronic people-friendly sites.

-Script kiddies

-Crackers (Hackers are great. Hell, they are the ones that do this rom stuff :P)

-Religious people

-Religion (what a dumb mind,thought, and action control idea)

-Fundamentalists

-Zealots

-Racists

-Republicans

-FemiNazis

-Closed minded people

-the PETA

-Rap music

-R&B music

-Country music

-New punk music

-Basically all Top 40 music.

-MTV (except MTVX)

-VH1

-the Lifetime channel

-the WB network and all its shows

-Every new sitcom. (Seinfeld was the last ever great sitcom!)

-All these new cop shows like Law&Order and CSI (what ever happened to Dragnet, Hawaii 5-0, and Chips)

-Reality shows (Damn this Average Joe & Joe Millionaire crap)

-War

-the media which control the people of the United States

-big corporations which run the United States

-John Ashcroft

-Donald Rumsfield

-George W. Bush (compassionate conservative...what a load of crap)

-Pat Buchanan

-Rush Limbaugh

-Ann Coulter

-Oprah Winfrey

-Dr. Phil

-Paul Schaffer (Letterman's sidekick)

-Jocks

-Yuppies

-Druggies

-People that make fun of mentally and/or physically handicapped people

-Bad comedians

-People without a good sense of humor

-anyone in the NRA

I'm sure there are more things, I just can't place my finger at them yet. If I remember then I'll post them.

Let's see what annoys me:

- 95% of what's on television (I only watch the news, some sport, and documentaries...dramas are dumb, comedies aren't funny, cartoons aren't as good as they used to be, and reality tv is rubbish)

- R & B music and the so called "gangstas" who listen to it

- the state of the english language, not just on the Internet, but everywhere. All these seemingly cool abbreviations and poor spelling and grammar makes me sick. (Eg: sup? Y do dat? etc)

- people who think that reading and books are a thing of the past, which correlates both to my previous point (lack of reading = poor spelling and grammar) and to my next point

- 90% of todays movies coming from America/Hollywood (they nearly all suck these days, with poor acting, storylines, plots...books and novels are much better, and will always be better)

-Todays game market- all this 3d rubbish sucks, there is no originality left in games anymore, most 3d graphics are ugly, gaming has become a billion dollar industry dominated by giant companies who no longer want innovation, orginality and fun in games...all they want is money. Hence they put out the same old crap (FPS, RTS, Racing, etc) and try to bowl over buyers with fancy graphics. It's no wonder so many people are into retrogaming! (My old Amiga games are so much more entertaining than 90% of today's bollocks. But I admit, today's RPGs are fun, [Read: PLANESCAPE: TORMENT] and I can't wait to see how Doom 3 turns out. I love Doom!)

- The people who buy today's games

- Guys who drive hotted up cars with techno or r&b blaring out the window, wear gangsta clothing, and who, for some reason, think they are 'cool' and better than others.

-All people who think they are better

- The ever increasing price of public transport where I live - what a rip off.

- Polyphonic ringtones - they sound like crap.

And lastly, on a more philosophical, and depressing note...what really annoys me is how people who are 'bad' (for want of a better word) and who don't do the right things in life always seem to be happy and get what they want, whilst others who try to be 'good' and who do the right thing always seem to be unhappy, and never really get anything they want. I hope this is just my inaccurate perception, and not really the case, but for now, it certainly seems so.

Edited by Basara

''And lastly, on a more philosophical, and depressing note...what really annoys me is how people who are 'bad' (for want of a better word) and who don't do the right things in life always seem to be happy and get what they want, whilst others who try to be 'good' and who do the right thing always seem to be unhappy, and never really get anything they want. I hope this is just my inaccurate perception, and not really the case, but for now, it certainly seems so.''

This seems to be the truth where I live too (Dublin) and it seems that others will look down on you if you try to do the right thing. I think maybe they really know they are doing wrong(if they are) and want others to do what they do in order to feel its in some sense "Normal". For example junkies.

Aha! I saw a ricer today and remebered that annoys me to the max. Also stupid stickers on the car to make it look flashy. Also, moronic mods which do nothing to enhance performace ie. spoilers, fish-body thing, and flashy paint.

Also, those sound systems on cars with loud, annoying bass. Usually its the ricers that have that. And lowriders...those are even worse.

websites designed for IE only. firebird has trouble from time to time. argh~

fanatical atheists.

girls who think they're hot but are not.

my sister. (DIE biatch DIE!!!)

semis doing 15 in a construction cattle chute.

hair.

news station that thinks anything related to jackson/bryant/spears is breaking news.

jackson/bryant/spears.

ultra lights.

rap-rock (or whatever you call it). hick-hop.

anything post-black. as in metallica. (pre-black is fine)

those who _always_ fart without advance notice.

forget above... and feed them authentic mexican food.

13375p34k (did i do that right?)

engrish, konglish~ fobs who mutilate their tongues to sound american... but ends up inventing a brand new language... and it's understood by none, not even self.

tolkien fans that never read any of the books.