Just plain stupid

Weirdy

if you've been watching the new lately or been paying attention to current events in the u.s, you would've heard of that lady who said she lost her "winning"lottery ticket and had a whole bunch of ppl in the cold snow looking for it like slaves. Anyways....here's what really happend

>>>CLICK ME<<<

Lottery, AKA: "A tax on those who suck at math."

How much has she spent on Lottery tickets? How many times has she won anything? Has she recovered her expenses for purchasing the tickets? My guess is no. Hopefully the lesser Georgians will keep wasting their money on lotto tickets so the more intelligent Georgians can take advantage of the increase in grant money that it brings.

In this case though, it looks like a common blend of greed and overwhelming stupidity. "I've never gotten the winning numbers, so I'll say that this guy who has claimed the winning ticket found my ticket, which was lost, and then I shall sue, and milk the system for lots of cash." Sad, Sad world. :(

if you've been watching the new lately or been paying attention to current events in the u.s, you would've heard of that lady who said she lost her "winning"lottery ticket and had a whole bunch of ppl in the cold snow looking for it like slaves. Anyways....here's what really happend

>>>CLICK ME<<<

why were they like slaves?

did she kiddnap them from there homes and whip them to search for the ticket :blink:

only joking!

just wondering why they helped her?

did she offer them a share?

Maybe they felt sorry for her, there dosent have to be a reward at the end of it. The attitude that someone wont help somebody unless they get something in return makes me want to kick the crap out of them. All people seem to think about now adays is money money money. Iraq.....

Since I live in this state (OH), we heard no end of this. I know that she was lying about losing the ticket. Like anyone was going to believe she lost it and the actual winner somehow found it. God, I think ppl like her should be taken out back and shot!!! Just for the sheer stupidity...

Even better, that "serial sniper", who is shooting up our highways here should do us a favor and get rid of her as well.