Silent Hill 4 First shots

Tatsuya

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of it as resident evil gameplay, without the cheap zombie scares, and tries to freak you out on the subconcious level... Filled with riddles and puzzles, bunch of creepy sound effects(random noises), this is definitely one of my favorite console series.

Ah Resident Evil, one of my favorite horror series. Played em all basically, beat em all too. Except for the more weird ones, like the FPS ones. I gotta try this Silent Hill :( heard they had #3 out for PC now or something on SuprNova.

all the pictures are down :(

Ah impressive.. So looking forward to it, but til then you guys should stick around with Fatal Frame 2 :( while we wait SH4 to debut near christmas 2k4 :)

Ah impressive.. So looking forward to it, but til then you guys should stick around with Fatal Frame 2 :(  while we wait SH4 to debut near christmas 2k4  :)

Theyve made a Fatal Frame 2? *shudder*.

As for the whole Survival/Horror genre... They really need to improve the quality of the voice acting. It's almost unbearable.

Oh, and if you head to #ROMS on the soulseek network, you can access my files and download infocom's The Lurking Horror, an old text adventure game that effectivly manipulates your imagination. Careful when lifting that iron plate near the altar.

my username is cbpye and the game is in the folder \infocom\lurking\. You'll need the manual found in \infocom\_manuals\.

I probably won't be back on soulseek for a while though. Syncronizing my slackware-current folder.

I have always found silent hill to be a pice of junk, lame ass gameplay and just confusing [ i mean confusing its ment to be a game]

I had silent hill 2 on my PS2 but i jsut hated it...

Rei any day for me. :-]

WOW that game looks good, i just can't believe its on the ps2, with this game and GT4 looking the way they do, my thoughts of the ps2s gfx power seem to be getting higher :blink:. but id say with gt4 and this game it will of reached its peak.

silent hill is only one of the best modern series ever created.

it scares you psycologically and not through shock tactics.

one of the few games to come out recently (very few next gen games interest me) that i'm interested inplaying.